The mailbox won't open.!Account suspended??

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

mo546123

在今天的比赛之后,我无法打开我的邮箱。断开连接并暂停?什么?你能帮我恢复服务吗?

Is the installation wrong? I flashed back after logging in to the game. service paused. !??

Вложения

• 2BK[`Q)7@@OI[T0%FI@$E~I.png
    2BK[`Q)7@@OI[T0%FI@$E~I.png
    288,6 КБ · Просмотры: 325
Hello there!

Have you recently changed anything on your computer? any update?

The error you have usually has to do with some files being changed when youre updating something or when you usually code something like an website or similar. (EEncodingError) It could also have to do with a macro on either your keyboard or your mouse acting up, I would advise you for now to:

If you use any macros (Keyboard or mouse), remove them.
Restart your computer
Repair your game files

If that did not work,

Head over to C: Documents -> ArcheAge, safe all your screenshots and ucc (if you have those added) and then uninstall the game and try to redownload it + reinstall it.

If that ulimately did not fix your issue please send a ticket about your issue to the administration, they will be able to help you, and if your account got suspended by you trying to log in, your ban will be lifted!

To see how to send a ticket head over to this topic:

https://ru.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/ticket-system-guide.6731/

Последнее редактирование:
If your account is suspended due to your attempt to log in, your ban will be cancelled!
How long do you have to wait?

Вложения

• upload_2018-9-17_16-49-30.png
    upload_2018-9-17_16-49-30.png
    550,7 КБ · Просмотры: 288
  • GGWO44NKT1KRJY4FN$7Z2NP.png
    GGWO44NKT1KRJY4FN$7Z2NP.png
    495,2 КБ · Просмотры: 245
If your account is suspended due to your attempt to log in, your ban will be cancelled!
How long do you have to wait?

Hello, if you send in a ticket immediately and you describe your issue and that your account was locked automatically because of log in attempts your ticket will be viewed very quickly.

Answers may take between 5minutes to 24hours, whereas to 24hours is highly unlikely.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх