switching from official benefit?!

psnap

Some ppl told me that if i log into my official trion archeage acc and type in chat "Hello ArcheRage" i get celestial eq and other stuff. is that true?

It is true indeed, we are having a ongoing promotion and gifting event for new players of our servers.
In the spoiler you will find all the things that are given out for new players that come from the official servers and also what you have to do in order to get it.

• Added special bonuses for new players.
- T4 weapon to choose from.
- T2 armor to choose from.
- Weapon regrade scrolls
- Armor regrade scrolls
- Accessoire regrade scrolls
- Freighter design
- Fish-find longliner design
- Merchant Schooner Design (only for MP and Guilds)
- Galleon Design (only for Guilds (2 at most))

Send a private message to the Administrator @Kusanagi

Requirements for above gifts:
If you decide to switch from the official server to ours we have a great offer to make!
Now, for solo players, family groups and guilds who have decided to join our project there are unique bonuses.

- If you are a solo player then you can get a gift. In order to receive this gift you need:

1. Write to the administration and attach a screenshot of your characters from the official server.
2. Write in any chat on the official server ''ArcheRage''.
3. You must get to level 55 on our server and again write to our administrators.

- If you are the leader of a family or group and you decided to move to our server with a full team, you need:

1. Collect all of the players of your family / group on a raid.
2. Write in the chat ''Go to ArcheRage'' and everyone who is in your group has to write a ''+'' on the party / raid chat.
3. All members of your family / group must be level 55 on our server.
4. Write to the administration to receive your gift.

- If you are the leader of a guild on the official server you need:

1. Write the name of the guild
2. Write the average online amount of people.
3. Write in the guild chat the sentence ''Go to ArcheRage'' and the members who wish to go with you again have to write a ''+'' on the guild chat.
4. Reach level 55 on our server and create a guild with the SAME name aswell as 50% of your guilds members must reach level 55.
5. Write to the administration to receive your gifts.

Youre very welcome, if you have any other questions or problems please let me know

could you tell me how to write a dm to @Kusanagi? because its in russian and my browser cant translate.

Последнее редактирование:
Ofc, just turn the forum to the english version like this:

Screenshot_9.png

and then nothing will be in russian anymore. :)
You will be able to write him a private message and if that doesnt work what you can do is use the ticketing system to make your request for the gifts, the guide for our ticketing system is here:

https://ru.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/ticket-system-guide.6731/

heyho quick question:

i finally are able to craft my hauler and after i looked into my warehouse i was wondering, why i only got a Farm Cart design and not the Freighter Design like in the description. Is it normal or just a bug? i know its a long time i received the pack but still.

your fairthfully

heyho quick question:

i finally are able to craft my hauler and after i looked into my warehouse i was wondering, why i only got a Farm Cart design and not the Freighter Design like in the description. Is it normal or just a bug? i know its a long time i received the pack but still.

your fairthfully

Hello, the rewards had been switched up and the promotion has already ended aswell. Once you build your farm cart it is not many steps left to get the freighter :)

Назад
Верх