Респ Кракена и Дельфийцев(Администрация обратите внимание)

Изменить респ боссов

• Всего проголосовало
тут даже не о чем говорить
кракен должен уже давно жить 1 час, 3 часа это кастомное изменение сервера очевидно что для европейцев (никак не для русских у которых пол второго ночи)
если 3ч это кастомное изменение то очевидно что всем плевать на этих русских, не осуждаю как говорится
но тогда сделайте и дейлики ресет в 3 ночи по москве, сделайте время сервера по GMT.
почему только кракен? хмм, хммммммммм
As far as i remember , when we freefarmed Black Dragon , you didnt even bothered to show up and try contest us , Snoopy came with West and did contest us , but East ? no East for 1 month because no leader , and now complain because Pirate freefarm , go lead , go contest.
Happened the same Months ago , when your leader is not there , you dont show up ,meanwhile when OUR leader is not here , you always get contested
I think you give up too easy when its not comfortable , Name one day , where pirate did not come to contest you.
even in days where we had noone online , no leader , no healers , you always had some of us contesting you , meanwhile you, Saturian not there : no raid only Praimor. noone else

We stayed many times to contest you on Kraken till very late and one time you also killed it , you have the numbers and the power to kill Kraken.
This changing time is just some comfortable gameplay change for you and only you
You have enough people , enough ships and enough good players to beat Pirates and win bosses
But on Dragon , you wipe by mechanics , and on Kraken you get contest and lose it , dont try to twist my sentence Marix.
I am the first one to promote pvp and fun content , but you are willing to put all the benefits on your side , You are already zerging the shit out of us and you dont care at all , now you also pretend our people lose their job to come and raid because we need to fight East on their primetime.
You want a little to be too much in my opinion , if you want pvp maybe next time you go Leviathan say something instead of sneaking it :D maybe someone come pvp you (but i am the freefarmer) 👍
year free farm got a couple of times in the ass
ran from the west to hold on to the dick
no need to talk about funny pvp
your whole faction has a gear score
several times higher
you start whining about the zerg
where proofs 80+ online
the maximum was 70
once two weeks ago
can no longer be physically
there are not so many pvp active players in the east

1637326683025.png

Реакции: bmr
I think Lowering the life time of Kraken from 3 hours or how long it is right now , to 2 hours , is the right decision , we also dont wanna stay up till morning to contest your mindless zerg , it goes both ways
Moving bosses spawn time is big mistake , and one sided decision .
reduce life time to 2 hours , is good for everyone , you can go do your reset raid )))
and we can go sleep earlier aswell
👍

year free farm got a couple of times in the ass
ran from the west to hold on to the dick
no need to talk about funny pvp
your whole faction has a gear score
several times higher
you did freefarm aswell , and you have equally geared and also good players so this argument to me is just an excuse
You are claiming gear difference in a patch where almost everyone has eternal erenor weapon , and equally tanky armor sets
This claim you do about gear was a solid and valid argument in 3.5 patch , not in 6.2
Find a better excuse. 🤭

You have like 15 enoans in east ?
West has like 2-3 ?
Pirate has like 4-5 ?
How you lose Kraken with 10 more enoans , and 2x numbers ?
😆

I think Lowering the life time of Kraken from 3 hours or how long it is right now , to 2 hours , is the right decision , we also dont wanna stay up till morning to contest your mindless zerg , it goes both ways
Moving bosses spawn time is big mistake , and one sided decision .
reduce life time to 2 hours , is good for everyone , you can go do your reset raid )))
and we can go sleep earlier aswell
👍
I support the decision of lowering the time that kraken is up for 👍

@Сатуриан correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you mention in discord that you want pirates to show up earlier at Black Dragon to PvP? If so, do you realize that this change will completely ruin the possibility of that happening? Pirates would show up 1 hour or so after the bosses spawn, because of work/dinner etc. Are you asking for this change to secure freefarm for yourself? Do you not want PvP?

Please elaborate your reasons.

I'm all for reducing the duration of Kraken by 1 hour though.

If the start time doesn't change - I would vote for 1h lifetime.
If start time would be changed as Dragon same time - 2h lifetime is ok

Because 2h lifetime with the start of 22:30 is 00:30 end for Moscow time which won't fix anything.
I think 1h of lifetime is pretty mush enough to have fun and pvp on Kraken

50 и 35 дааа очень большая разница, поплачь еще

я вас не осуждаю, норм сидите хаваете кракена в 1 ночи когда вам уже никто не мешает, по вашему времени это 22, похавали и можно идти спатки
русским что бы досидеть до конца нужно быть до 1:30 ночи, вот справедливость, вот факты, да Симо?
Короче разговор думаю закончен, ваша позиция всем понятня, удачи в вашем фрифарме, надеюсь вы гордитесь что можете убить босса когда вам никто не мешает. очередная победа пиратов, как говорится
А ру стали пуси игрокам? Почему запад 6 месяцев сидел до пол второго ночи и дефал кряку? Восток слабый не может? Напомню чтоб почти 10 восточников которые бывшие запад которые 6 месяцев сидели жо пол второго и дефали

Назад
Верх