Респ Кракена и Дельфийцев(Администрация обратите внимание)

Изменить респ боссов

• Всего проголосовало
к
no, because 80% of our raid going to sleep after 1h kraken spawn. 11pm-12am is very late for Russian players on server where 85%+ of players are russian timezone people
)0
китайцам в 4.0 когда они просили сделать и для них боссиков, когда у них в 3х ги было под 300 человек актива сказали нет, чем вы особенные?

Okay , and if bosses time change you will promise you dont make 80 man raid ?
lmao we had 40-45 ppl in raid for almost 1-2 week. I think you saw our raid screenshots, we never were 80 ppl lol and I don't see 80 pvp ppl in east. Last siege there were 45 of our ppl and 20 of other east randoms lol

Our propose is to do kraken spawn on the same time as dragon and decrease their life for 1-2h. I think it will cover our and yours prime time so all can have fun.
Kraken ends at 1:30 am moscow time dude, noone gonna contest it so long...

Реакции: bmr
We saw that Saturian dont care at all when it comes to numbers , he just opens raid and whoever come comes this Forum post confirms it
You have already 2x sometimes 3x the numbers of your opponents , why do you wanna move bosses to a more comfortable timezone ? you want more people , there is no reason for you to move boss timers earlier you can perfectly get bosses at the current time, you just cannot get bosses because we contest you
Really i dont understand we always had this timers and never been a problem , now suddenly you wanna change timers maybe you want to make bosses at china time ? so its fair for them aswell ?
Comfortable for Russian , bad for Europeans , bad for Chinese , bad for Americans

Comfortable for Russian , bad for Europeans , bad for Chinese , bad for Americans
It's EU/RU server, not NA or China.

why do you wanna move bosses to a more comfortable timezone
We don't want to move it for a comfortable timezone to get more ppl. We want it starts 1h earlier (same as dragon) and live not 3h but 1-2h.
We have 40-45-50 ppl on dragon time, if we switched kraken to the same dragon time how our numbers can be increased? it's not logic

We saw that Saturian dont care at all when it comes to numbers , he just opens raid and whoever come comes this Forum post confirms it
You have already 2x sometimes 3x the numbers of your opponents , why do you wanna move bosses to a more comfortable timezone ? you want more people , there is no reason for you to move boss timers earlier you can perfectly get bosses at the current time, you just cannot get bosses because we contest you
Really i dont understand we always had this timers and never been a problem , now suddenly you wanna change timers maybe you want to make bosses at china time ? so its fair for them aswell ?
anyway, I'm 99% sure admins not gonna change anything so you will continue fram kraken solo. so no reason for you guys to worry about ;)

Okay , so we move everything earlier , and then what ? you have the full primetime full force
and we have 10 man raid ? because European people work , study and cant get home for boss raid
Fair enough decision

We are your only enemys in this server this Bosses time change doesnt work for us , our people finish work at that time...

keep freefarm bro , december near , u will stay in this swamp
I dont care what you want to do in December , this is one more reason we shouldnt touch boss timers , since the people like you that are requesting this change , will mostlikely leave in december

This your message only confirms my theory , you just want to farm bosses , and 2x numbers vs pirates is not enough for you

Sure, have fun on solo freefarm.
These words are another confirmation that pirates don't care about PVP and fun at all, they care only about loot so they are ok to leave times now cuz no one from Russian players gonna contest them.
You are the one raiding with 50 people , not us , talk when you have your facts straight
You litterally made a guild propaganda , look at the Yes votes , post just released and you INSTANTLY have all East people voting yes))

You failed Kraken with 50 people vs 20 man , stop trying to change the argument , when in reality you just want to easy freefarm

I dont care what you want to do in December , this is one more reason we shouldnt touch boss timers , since the people like you that are requesting this change , will mostlikely leave in december

This your message only confirms my theory , you just want to farm bosses , and 2x numbers vs pirates is not enough for you

every message you send is some kind of clown performance stop please do not disgrace

You are the one raiding with 50 people , not us , talk when you have your facts straight
50 и 35 дааа очень большая разница, поплачь еще

я вас не осуждаю, норм сидите хаваете кракена в 1 ночи когда вам уже никто не мешает, по вашему времени это 22, похавали и можно идти спатки
русским что бы досидеть до конца нужно быть до 1:30 ночи, вот справедливость, вот факты, да Симо?
Короче разговор думаю закончен, ваша позиция всем понятня, удачи в вашем фрифарме, надеюсь вы гордитесь что можете убить босса когда вам никто не мешает. очередная победа пиратов, как говорится

тут даже не о чем говорить
кракен должен уже давно жить 1 час, 3 часа это кастомное изменение сервера очевидно что для европейцев (никак не для русских у которых пол второго ночи)
если 3ч это кастомное изменение то очевидно что всем плевать на этих русских, не осуждаю как говорится
но тогда сделайте и дейлики ресет в 3 ночи по москве, сделайте время сервера по GMT.
почему только кракен? хмм, хммммммммм

50 и 35 дааа очень большая разница, поплачь еще

я вас не осуждаю, норм сидите хаваете кракена в 1 ночи когда вам уже никто не мешает, по вашему времени это 22, похавали и можно идти спатки
русским что бы досидеть до конца нужно быть до 1:30 ночи, вот справедливость, вот факты, да Симо?
Короче разговор думаю закончен, ваша позиция всем понятня, удачи в вашем фрифарме, надеюсь вы гордитесь что можете убить босса когда вам никто не мешает. очередная победа пиратов, как говорится
We stayed many times to contest you on Kraken till very late and one time you also killed it , you have the numbers and the power to kill Kraken.
This changing time is just some comfortable gameplay change for you and only you
You have enough people , enough ships and enough good players to beat Pirates and win bosses
But on Dragon , you wipe by mechanics , and on Kraken you get contest and lose it , dont try to twist my sentence Marix.
I am the first one to promote pvp and fun content , but you are willing to put all the benefits on your side , You are already zerging the shit out of us and you dont care at all , now you also pretend our people lose their job to come and raid because we need to fight East on their primetime.
You want a little to be too much in my opinion , if you want pvp maybe next time you go Leviathan say something instead of sneaking it :D maybe someone come pvp you (but i am the freefarmer) 👍

Назад
Верх