Предложения по улучшению сервера.

Это вам кажется что 30к это якобы дешево так вы до этого делали себе голды и 30к для вам щас не деньги.
я бы рад, если бы, если бы для меня 30к были не деньги. Мой дневной заработок составляет несколько тысяч, и сейчас мой крафт очень плохо продается, играю с ценами, ищу где будет продаваться. Те же деньги спокойно делаются парой шхун на уголь в день. Даже если продавать по 7 голды и считать по 10 угля с пака, это выходит 1400 г со шхуны. Если делать паки подороже (если мне не изменяет память, со внутренних областей паки сдаются по 20-30 угля), и делать не один рейс в день, то в день легко можно делать 10к. Ну время ты конечно потратишь и немало, плюс нужно два три человека в помощь. Учитывая что сейчас идут ивенты на паки, это сильный плюс к заработку. В чем проблема неделю повозить паки и купить себе 1 эпоху? Нет шхуны - с квестов выходит почти 200 дз, ежедневки дают много дз, наскреби ресурсов и отвези несколько шхун на кубу за дз, возьми кпшную шхуну.
Не ну если для тебя шхуна угля это не деньги, то пересылай мне на почту весь уголь. Я найду куда его пристроить. А то вообще уже зажрались, сверхприбыли хотят с одной ходки.
На правах рекламы, делаю любые гравы на заказ (кроме грав на крит), писать на почту Дэльф.

Я не говорил, что 30к - не деньги.
И замечу. Ключевое слово - эпоха. Хотя 1 эпоха - это и не что-то сверхъестественное на данный момент, но все же очень сильный комплект доспехов. И он должен быть труднодоступен.
То, что ты отвезешь десятки шхун и потратишь на это неделю-месяц - это нормально.
Не хочешь тратить столько времени? Релик - для вас.
И да, мне тоже можешь отсыпать чуть угля, если некуда класть, у меня не залежится.

Вообще кто сказал, что шхуны - единственный способ заработка?

Предлагаю добавить призмы/эссенции в дроп стража колыбели жизни (Кусанаги, я нашел где он прячется, хотите скриншот?). Предлагаю поднять шанс дропа розового дельфина с дауты до значений, которые не заставляют сутками траить данж.

Предлагаю добавить призмы/эссенции в дроп стража колыбели жизни (Кусанаги, я нашел где он прячется, хотите скриншот?). Предлагаю поднять шанс дропа розового дельфина с дауты до значений, которые не заставляют сутками траить данж.
Поддерживаю то реальное предложение а то дальше бездны щас не кого не затащить даже.Колыбель очень редко собирается да и нага тоже не особо народ идет.Надо мотивировать !

Поддерживаю то реальное предложение а то дальше бездны щас не кого не затащить даже.Колыбель очень редко собирается да и нага тоже не особо народ идет.Надо мотивировать !

Ты про данжи. Это колыбель разрушения и она находится в рокочуших перевалах. А я про разлом в хазире, где появляется каменный великан "Страж колыбели жизни"

Тут и евент по мотивации хождения в данжи и дроп в обделенном страже колыбели жизни не помешали бы.

Реакции: Lois
Сделайте пожалуйста нормальный процент дропа дельфина в Дауте, уже замучались ходить, еще ни одного не выпало.

If I may suggest, All that has been done so far is short of a miracle thank you to the admin and development team for producing this much appreciated server I would also like to make a suggestion on what I think May even make it more vast in its greatness.

#1: New players help to get started package, by Achieving Level 55 =s Obsidian Tier 1 Gear sets of all 3 types, Cloth, Leather, and Plate, Followed by 1 Choice Box of Main hand and 2nd Hand weapon, Depending if the player rolls 1H or 2H Weapons, Followed by Low set of Ornaments such as Rings Necklaces for an all rounder build with small stats of all types Int, strength, etc.

All in all, a player who has achieved level 55 will be granted between 2.5k and 3k Gear score to start with, they can then proceed to either upgrading there Tiers, or work towards attaining Other Gear types but this time they have a good start, capable of at least doing some of the high end dungeons.

The reason I suggest this, is from our guild experience, we have 90+ members, yet we still need to work with other geared players from other guilds to do even a serpentist dungeon run or Mistsong, As it stands around 80 out of around 90 members are incapable of doing even serpentist much less Mistsong summit Even GHA proves to be a challenge, There is also the Survivability aspect, players with level 45+ quest gears cannot stand a chance vs 4k+ players, while on there journey of hard work to attain better, I have seen how players get constantly denied opportunity to improve, be it PVE trade runs or such and also Dungeons, so the new player practically cannot do much or has few options in a game were our ability to have lots of options is the motto. I say this once again, Please remove this server from the stigma attached to T R I O N.

That is One part of my suggestions

#2 I would like to suggest that all players are Given Basic Assets in the game from between the days of 7/14 days of logging in, they can Attain - Merchant schooner Design (not ready built) Small warship Galleon design, A Fishing boat design, followed by a Wagon (not an Hauler) a Wagon ready built. These are the Most Basic Assets players will try to gain first to aid them in the Economic side of the game, how ever I feel its quiet Penalising and pointless to plant thousands of trees a week just to get, a cart followed by another week or less of the same process to attain a wagon, it drags on an already demotivated AA community (imo) I am not directly asking for "Easier" here I am trying to suggest, that at least Giving players the Basic Tools they need from the get go, will boost Moral, and motivation for players to contribute to the Economy of the game in a more positive Manner. Ships will still need to be built, which wont come easy, Wagons all be it built still will need to be upgraded via Cash shop, which I would call for hauler ticket be made to cost gold in game but i doubt that will happen, so there is still a great challenge in upgrading your assets to better potential not to mention the enormous cost for better sails. We already have a mounting challenge in that, for example my merchant now has 1 Divine and 1 Epic sail, The first time i got my first epic sail about 2 months ago it cost me just around 2.8k gold NOW I am seeing Epic sails at 10k gold, like what the hell is this? and the speed +74% really? That said all newly built ships should come with Celestial Level sails as a basic standard, because it is dificult enough to attain ship regrade scrolls, there is only 2 ways, treasure chest hunting which is pure RNG luck if you get 1 or not, or killing Sea bugs, which again Pure RNG and even lesser than "TH". all in all if you start of with green sails, you go farm bugs or TH for few days you may just get around 20/40 ship regrade scrolls or maybe its lesser than that, but even with that amount you stand around 80% chance to get your sails to celestial, followed by further attempts you will 100% chance lose your sails and have to buy new ones to then repeat that quiet frankly Dumb down process.

Maybe out of 20 Celestial Sails you may get 3/20 going up to Divine and possibly Epic. So I think giving people the ships already is a pretty fair deal, considering they have to depend on others who have ships to help them attain there own via runs to freedich, But now Even Freedich runs are getting camped 24/7s This goes back to my suggestion #1, At least giving level 55 players basic gear to stand a small chance if they play well enough to defend them self, will help in this area.

Point I try to make my friends, removing the penalising, and really plain annoying aspect of grinding away for no matter how long, to attain a useless 2 pack cart or a semi useless 4 pack wagon. or a snail paced ship, merchant etc to only be an nice fat target for geared and none hard work players is not very nice.

#3 I would like to also suggest If possible to Have an English server message of the server Events when it happens, just after the Russian announcement If that is possible at least. Again I respect humbly this is a strictly Russian server, and I do not ask for much, AH would be nice, but also I want to take part in the Events, but I cannot understand the announcements made.

I know this is quiet a long detailed suggestion, and I thank you all in advance for having the patience to read it.

I welcome all feedback as my suggestions are front line based, things I have seen, noted, and experienced in the game, for my self and through others i welcome any opposition views as well but please keep it professional.

Thanks

Riddim

Не хватает ивента на поднятие затонувших шхун, от субамарины больше не какого толка =)

Вопросик такой, просто не увидел чтобы такое предложение было на сервере.
Маел как то помнится вводил ивент на фарм парусного фрегата, ожидается ли что то подобное на этом сервере?
Просто смотря на цены корабля в данный момент (2.5 - 3 ляма) его просто нет смысла собирать по сути, как то странновато

Его вообще нет смысла собирать если честно, так для понтов, а практической пользы от него нет особо :)

затонувшие шхуны ето совсем унылое в етой игре 100к профы себя не оправдывают, свитки корабела падают слишком часто и стоят как следствие слишком дешево, золотая статуя слабое утешение, а керамика стоит очень дешего и ненужна никому, при некоторой недоразвитости одних аспектов наблюдается гипер рост других
1) нужен вывод голды, для етого нужно нпс снабдить ходовым товаром который не будет падать с мобов а будет покупаться у НПС (как вариант пыль звездная лунная солнечная) или банки защиты сопротивления начального уровня которые по 600 и 1200 так же банки на хп и мп
2)компенсация ОР тем кто занимается сельхоз деятельностью, многие не фармят мобов потому что открывать кошели нет ОР. тут как аналог пригодились бы банки ОР по адекват цене
3) в качестве дропа с мобов ввести осколки хаоса а с котомок сплав стихий.

смысл в том что бы игроки расходовали голду плавно но постоянно что бы ето не было критическим но было обязательным, поднять плату при точке тоже можно но ето может ударить не туда нужно проанализировать.
так же снизить раз в 10 успех заточки морских плюшек и увеличить расход ОР на 1 точку до 100 единиц, частые поломки вынудят их производить как следствие затронет многие аспекты игры, также будет демпинг среди игроков, но ето сработает при наличии банок ОР

Последнее редактирование:
Может повысить актуальность харнийцев? Как вариант - больше свитков корабелла в дроп.

Make Archage Great again, Apply Conan Exiles Patch, Make part conversion of game into survival mode - for example when make whole world map farmable, anywere there is stone, wood, etc etc, make all houses and propertes fully destructable, and No safe zones, Remove NPC gaurds.

Starting players will now have to "Survive" from the get go, You level up, you also gain points for professions not exp for leveling as it is now, you have set point like 350 1 point = 1 Profesion upgrade T1 T2 T3 T4 etc. as you go up Tier your ability to choose all or many is limited to few as the highest Tier will be only 1 profession majore.

You will have now ability to plant houses and properties anywere on map, NPC villages and Cities may also be placed how ever only were you can find the space suitied to the size of your property and roads, or pathways cannot be placed on. You may now also turn your properties into production capable buildings by defeating NPC humans who now wont be limitied to villages and cities and then "Taming" capturing them then have them work on your farms and generate your income that way. You may also become a survival Pirate, craft your ship from the get go, (with required profesion levels you will only start off with a slow, weak ship likely with no cannons as you need higher profesions to make)

Добавьте пожалуйста в шоп больше предметов интерьера, куклы за кристаллы, картины разные, какие нибудь побрякушки и т.п. и т.д.)

Назад
Верх