Player cheating report

Somber

Now a lot of people start cheating in the game. People who don't have a high gear score.Now has already affected the normal player's game experience.The server did not detect it, but most PVP players were aware of it.
Today, I just want to say this person:
upload_2018-8-12_22-44-28.png

A lot of people should know him, and he starts cheating in most PVP (immune control, acceleration, damage reduction, damage). Includes all attributes that affect fairness.
Here's my combat stats with him:
upload_2018-8-12_22-46-51.png

upload_2018-8-12_22-47-4.png

I played the game AA for 5 years. I don't know how he does this defense with his leather armor.By the way, my weapon is the lagendary T7 2H staff.
This server has become very unfair because of these cheaters.I don't know if administrators are paying attention to this problem, many people with high gear scores are losing out because of the cheater's imbalance.
Finally, because I love this server, I am able to raise such a sensitive topic. I hope you can go to the strict inspection of cheating.
If you want, I can give you a list of 100% cheaters.

Hello, I understand your concern, unfortunately often a damage log doesn't really show all current buffs your opponent has such as spell shield (32% magic dmg reduction)and healer buffs that might increase their defense like with songcraft( magic and physical defense increase). Do you perhaps have a video of fighting said person? A video to showcase what exactly happened and all ongoing buffs and debuff helps alot more.

On the damage log the players malen, makfi and Palladium are displayed which all are healers, that's why a video would be very good to have. :)

Последнее редактирование:
Ого, после пятого года игры появляется скилл "распознать читера"?))

Читер 100% Он меня с молотка шотает, забаньте его, а то я играть не буду!!!!11! (Сарказм)

If you allow cheating by default and cover up cheating, I have nothing to say. After all, everyone receives education is different, everyone's quality is different.As a person, have a sense of responsibility.I don't know if you have any of these.

Hello, I understand your concern, unfortunately often a damage log doesn't really show all current buffs your opponent has such as spell shield (32% magic dmg reduction)and healer buffs that might increase their defense like with songcraft( magic and physical defense increase). Do you perhaps have a video of fighting said person? A video to showcase what exactly happened and all ongoing buffs and debuff helps alot more.

On the damage log the players malen, makfi and Palladium are displayed which all are healers, that's why a video would be very good to have. :)
I think as an administrator, should be to the game to experience, check. Instead of sitting here waiting for the player to report it.:)

Уже писали многие про это и не раз,и не только про него.Но как мне один из админов ответил на одного перса с таким же (Я с ним играю с оффы и т.д) Вот просто и вся соль не докажешь кому то про его друга, а тем более если он админ в форуме или ещё где.А так да их давно уже много бегает.Но на все ответы (то у него буст в ловкость Уклона много,то мол щит одет блок просто)Но почему то у тебя и уклона больше чем у них и ловки а они не мажут по тебе а ты мажешь,а про блок вобще молчу (БЕЗ пасивки бастион и глухой 40% почти с псивкой и глухой 80%+ ) а эти бьют в лоб в 80% блока и снимают 50%+ хп.Вывод один )))) смериться и играть

У чарли вон и ловки разы больше и одет в разы лучше ,а дамаг по нему идёт и он с одного вихря не может убить )

Можно без видео проверить, если по другому тяжело создайте сорен или кусанаги перса с ник неймом незнакомым и сразитесь с ними ))Типо патруль ,есть же такое в некоторых играх )

А говорить что нет не чего (какие у нас читы,у нас не может быть читы) уже смешно,только ботов в одном ош насчитывается 6-10 шт за вечер.Ну вот и вывод что читы присутствуют .Не дайте убить сервер ))))

Назад
Верх