Brilliant Hiram Guardian Equipment
The 3rd tier of Hiram gear has been added: the Brilliant Hiram Guardian equipment.
This tier of equipment sits between Ayanad and Erenor in terms of strength, and is obtained by awakening Divine Radiant Hiram Guardian equipment with Radiant Hiram Awakening Scrolls. These scrolls can be farmed from mobs in the Western Hiram Mountains, and gained as a reward for completing 3 newly added daily quests.
Each attempt to awaken your equipment requires 25 Radiant Hiram Awakening Scrolls, which provide a 10% base chance of success, and add an additional 5% chance of success for each failed attempt. Radiant Runescribe Quills, available for 600 Prestige on the Guild Shop, can be combined with 100 Radiant Hiram Awakening Scrolls to create 1 Blessed Hiram Awakening Scroll. Each attempt to awakening your equipment requires 1 Blessed Hiram Awakening Scroll, which provides a 25% base chance of success, and adds an additional 10% chance of success for each failed attempt.
Blessed Hiram Awakening Scrolls have the additional benefit of protecting your Tempering Points. Equipment with Tempering Points of +20 or higher, have a chance to lose up to 2 points on a successful awakening attempt, but using a Blessed Hiram Awakening Scroll, will preserve your full Tempering Points. Important to note, is that the Tempering Points will never drop below +20, in case of a loss due to using the regular Radiant Hiram Awakening Scrolls.
When awakening your T3 Hiram gear, your socketed Lunagems and Lunafrosts are preserved, and experience invested into the Divine tier carries over. Synthesis stats, applied image items and tempering points will be preserved and carry over as well.
Brilliant Hiram Guardian Equipment can be synthesized to grade Epic and starts out at grade Unique immediately after successfully awakening it.
Awakening World Boss Equipment
The recipes to upcraft the following items have been removed. Instead, World Boss specific Awakening Scrolls can be crafted at any Proven Warrior Workbench, and used to unlock the second tier.
World Boss Equipment Synthesis
- Cold Anguish
- Searing Oath
- Arcadian Sea Pillager
- Enraged Red Dragon Tail-Reaper
- Enraged Red Dragon Wing-Reaper
- Enraged Red Dragon Eyesplitter
- Enraged Red Dragon Fireguard.
Erenor Synthesis Changes
- The synthesis system is applied to the majority of World Boss gear.
- To level World Boss gear that falls under the synthesis system, any other World Boss gear can be fed into it, or crafted gear of the same grade or higher. Equipment that does not fall under the synthesis system can be regraded to improve.
- Can't be upgraded: Searing Oath, Cold Anguish, Sweet Sorrow, Mermaid's Breath, Forsaken Pirate Necklace / Earring / Ring, Storm Caller's Hoop, Titan's Chain.
- Regrading: Reckless Captain's Set, Tough Gatekeeper's Set, Grimghast Set, Forsaken Pirate Set, Forsaken Sailor Set.
- Synthesis: Meina's Set, Glenn's Set, Jola's Eternal Grudge, Corrupted Kyrios Set, Kraken weapons, Vyrava Weapons, Frozen Anguish, Burning Pledge, Red Dragon Weapons, Leviathan Set, Thunderwing Titan Equipment.
- Crafted gear, excluding the Erenor tier, Obsidian Equipment and Erenor Infusions can be used as synthesis materials to level your Erenor equipment.
- World Boss gear of grade Arcane or higher can be salvaged into Erenor Infusions using an Evenstone.
- Each gear set grants the following Infusions:
- Clear Erenor Infusion: Riesig (Forsaken Pirate, Mermaid's Breath), Nazar (Forsaken Sailor), Harrod (Tough Gatekeeper), T1 Morpheus (Searing Oath), T1 Rangora (Cold Anguish), Sweet Sorrow, Hound of Kyrios (Reckless Captain), Nightmare Blade (Grimghast).
- Vivid Erenor Infusion: Meina, Glenn, Jola.
- Lucid Erenor Infusion: T2 Morpheus (Burning Pledge), T2 Rangora (Frozen Anguish), Anthalon (Corrupted Kyrios), T1 Vyrava (Acid Spitfire), T1 Kraken (Arcadian Sea).
- Radiant Erenor Infusion: T2 Vyrava (Destructive Grudge), T2 Kraken (Bleak Arcadian), T1 Red Dragon (Enraged Red Dragon).
- Resplendent Erenor Infusion: T2 Red Dragon (Berserk Red Dragon), Leviathan (Hermit), Thunderwing Titan, Kraken (Storm Caller's Hoop).
The grade and type of Erenor Infusion defines how much synthesis XP it is worth:
Cloak Changes and Awakening
The “Flaming” subtypes of cloaks are no longer obtainable in game. Instead the two will be combined into the same cloak. Delphinad and Ayanad cloaks can have 1 stat from group 1 and 3 stats from group 2 at the same time. Cloaks obtained before the update will keep their current stats, but can be cloaked using a Transmuter to obtain any of the new cloaks. Cryptic Lucky Scrolls can now be used to reroll stats on Delphinad cloaks as well.
The acquisition method of the Delphinad and Ayanad tier cloaks has been adjusted as well:
Discontinued Obsidian Equipment
- Divine Epherium Cloaks can be awakened to the Delphinad tier using an Epherium Cloak Awakening Scroll, craftable at any Proven Warriors Workbench.
- Epherium Cloak Awakening Scrolls have a 25% base chance of success and add an additional 5% chance of success for each failed attempt. A failed awakening attempt can also result in crystallization, which can be reversed using a Decrystallization Scroll, available on the Honor Shop for 10,000 honor.
- Epic Delphinad Cloaks can be awakened to the Ayanad tier using a Delphinad Cloak Awakening Scroll.
- Delphinad Cloak Awakening Scrolls also have a 25% base chance of success and add an additional 5% chance of success for each failed attempt. A failed awakening attempt can also result in crystallization, which can be reversed using a Decrystallization Scroll.
All crafting recipes for Obsidian equipment will be removed. This means that existing Obsidian items will remain in the world, but they can no longer be upcrafted to higher tiers or created.
Remaining Obsidian items can still be gemmed, regraded and tempered.
Using a Hiram Conversion Rune, crafted at the Mirage Salvage Forge for 1 Stone Brick, allows to convert existing Obsidian equipment into Hiram Infusions. Each Hiram Infusion is worth 1,000 Synthesis XP and the amount of infusions granted depends on the Obsidian item’s tier, slot and grade.
Using an Erenor Conversion Rune, crafted at the Mirage Salvage Forge for 1 Stone Brick, allows to convert existing T2, T3 and T4 Obsidian equipment of grade Celestial or higher into Erenor Infusions. Each Erenor Infusion is worth 100 Synthesis XP and is tradeable as long as it’s sealed. The amount of infusions granted depends on the Obsidian item’s tier, slot and grade.
The Erenor Infusions will maintain the grade of the item when converted, and can only be fed into Erenor gear of the same rarity or lower.
The following items used to craft Obsidian equipment will no longer be obtainable in game. Remaining items can be sold to a merchant:
- Mercury Solution
- Renaia’s Research Journal
- Philosopher’s Stone Fragment
- Kadum’s Bark
- Spellshift Orb