Обновление сервера 19.01.2018

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
@Soren even if you're spending time making patch, it doesn't mean you're doing it in the proper way. You actually made a patch to make the EH life easier at the siege, because they sucked so hard on the last 2 sieges, so they want to deny us from having fun on this server.

господин модератор, помогите мне найди de answer
Читаем по буквам!
Обидно как-то знаете ли.. Работаешь, а всю твою работу говном поливают.
Слюдующий кто крикнет что Администрация помогает хоть кому-то - улетает в бан.
Если у вас есть хоть одно доказательство: в студию. Нет? Тогда сидим молча, я устал слушать оскробления в свой аддресс.

Если кто не знает, с 3.0 добавилось ограничение на владение землями гильдии. 1 гильдия - 1 территория. Скажете тоже для хевенов?
Нововведение со штрафом выхода из гильдии было добавлено из практических соображений.

@Soren even if you're spending time making patch, it doesn't mean you're doing it in the proper way. You actually made a patch to make the EH life easier at the siege, because they sucked so hard on the last 2 sieges, so they want to deny us from having fun on this server.
[QUOTE = "Soren, post: 52011, member: 3"] It's a shame somehow you know .. You work, and all your work shit watered.
Mlyudayuschy who shout that the Administration helps at least someone - flies to the bath.
If you have at least one proof: into the studio. No? Then we sit silently, I'm tired of listening to the crumbling in my add-on.

If anyone does not know, with 3.0 added a restriction on the ownership of the land of the guild. 1 guild - 1 territory. You will say too for the hevens?
An innovation with a fine exit from the guild was added for practical reasons. [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = "mona, post: 52031, member: 3136"] and what's so scary in the penalty at 72 hours? o_O[/ QUOTE]
It was not on the EU vereion also that it prevents guild hopping which interfers with guild politics.

@ArcheRage.to you're not answering to our question. You're only trying to keep your image clear, when you're actually helping out East Heaven. You started with the last siege, after only 1 week from our victory, now you do that. If you want us out from this server, say it. It is better

Why not jump then?
Its a mechanic in the game that wasn't prevented on EU/NA/KR if it were supposed to be here then it would have been added during 3.0 launch not when East Heaven loses 2 sieges.

you can delete all our posts, but you are losing a lot of player you know that right? This server is going to be played only by East Heaven. If you're happy with that, we are leaving.

[QUOTE = "mona, post: 52031, member: 3136"] and what's so scary in the penalty at 72 hours? o_O[/ QUOTE]
If you want to prevent other guilds or your allies from helping in sieges, there are more clear ways to go about this. Not that I think this is something that needs to be taken care of in the first place, it was never EVER increased above 24 hours on official for that same reason. Why go about it in such a half-assed way? I can avoid it using pirate mechanics, i can drop guild earlier. It doesn't actually prevent people from joining a guild for a siege, it simply is an unnecessary nuisance that does nothing but help the reigning nation.
[QUOTE = "ArcheRage.to, post: 52039, member: 3993"] And what prevents to make one big guild and not to jump? [/ QUOTE]
Why is that necessary? What reason or problem does guild jumping for sieges actually present? Lol?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх