Let's talk about 3.0

it isnt about willingness or unwillingness at all. It is about being forced into a situation. Also reward for proff is different than cost of proff. Reward is royal seed, cost is 50K to make a larder. There is a fundamental difference between teh 2. Also some of us do not have the time to spend single planting a farm.

Trion lost the largest amount players in it's total base from this patch and it was for a reason. This patch negatively affects anyone who want to do anything other than feed off other players. Yes I could spend 1 hours planting then another 3 recovering the seeds to get the 17 royal seeds needed to plant a gazebo and now 4 hours of my game per day have been chewed up by trying to make enough gold to even buy materials to regrade / buy gear.

it is a simple process of return versus expenditure. Reward should always follow through with expense. At max 15K vocation a day there is absolutely no way to farm enough royal seeds to do everything you need.

Also there are easier ways to control mechanics than to penalize a whole player group because they want to do more than sit in stealth and gank people or actually do the work to plant and harvest....

and the tax issue is still gonna be broken when you can buy gold if you can not make enough gold to sustain your taxes. ALL of these systems have been proven flawed already on Trion, no point arguing them.

if u cant make enough gold to pay taxes with 14k labor per 24h u doing something wrong. proficiency changes are rly good, u shouldnt be able to do everything by urself. if u dont want to single plant- buy royal seeds, if u dont have enough proficiency to craft larders -buy them. even if u gonna buy royal seeds/larders u should make rly good profit in right zones. finally no more trash tier aged packs :)

Everything you cannot or dont want make, buy it from AH.. but i see farm like potatos, barley, trimmed meat are more less than i expected

again people are focusing on one idea and not the point of the article.

The point of the article is time investment. I do not choose to invest in other players game time and it is not gold I am talking about it is the split of labor and vocation. There is absolutely no possible way to make what you need from 12 - 14 K vocation especially considering the seeds you buy from the shop do not give you the materials you need when harvesting. 150 seeds cost 6k vocation ... the math shows that this does not support, Trion already proved this does not support by adjusting in a later patch.

My point is simple. There is no donation system. Why alienate the player base you have left by dumping all over the systems they use. The only real benefit is the ability to wisp ayanad to crafting.

And the BS about stuff selling on AH is exactly that BS there isn't enough gold being fulxed into the game from credit purchase. People are holding onto their gold for gold sinks. Not spending it on the AH this is proof from the system implemented from teh ability to see how many things are sold. Anyhting less than 100 - 200 a day for vocation based items is a bad sign.

I wish people would stop trying to make things seems grandiose when they aren't. The vocation change is bad. If we were allowed alts it would be fine but we are not and that is fine so it severely limits us and prevents the ability to do what needs to be done.

Назад
Верх