Let's talk about 3.0

Nanami

Originally posted by @Kusanagi ,translated and slightly edited by me. I thought although our english community is not as big as the russian community, we can still help @Soren and @Kusanagi with ideas considering most of us have experienced 3.0 on Live servers. Let the ideas flow!

As many people know, 3.0 update is just around the corner (I will not give out the exact date right now).

Since 3.0 is gonna be live soon on Archerage servers (in the beginning it will be exactly the same as the EU Live Servers), Admins are interested in your opinions, especially about:

1. 3.0 Professions changes.
  2. Possibility of keeping same profession mechanics as on 2.9
  3. 3.0 Content changes.

Please write all your suggestions and questions concerning 3.0 changes here.

Any flood, questions, etc. in this topic will be deleted.
Write only about 3.0 here.
No off-topic please.

PS: When voicing your suggestions/opinions, please be very specific and try not to let anything out, give as many details as possible.

Последнее редактирование:
1) Removal of holy bolt or a nerf of it, i do not want to sit in arenas having to press 4 keys as darkrunner when they only have to press 1 :mad:
2) Removal of peace time in Karkasse Ridgelands during Red Dragon timer
3) Remove changes to shrug it off and bondbreaker (if possible) as having to use antistun only when you are stunned is fucking stupidly bad if you have even mediocre ping :/
4) Removal of Purge changes (if possible)
5) Removal of insulating lens changes (if possible)
6) Removal of mirror light changes (if possible)
7) Larders still crafted by shatigon's blessing instead of royal seeds, that shit FUCKED the prices on prophecy

1) Larders remain untouched, still crafted with same material. Royal Seeds were a terrible addition to the game, it destroyed the economy since drop rate was like 1 out of 100 IF you had max farming. And considering no alt accounts allowed here, its going to be even harder. Another option would be having them for sale through vocation badges or through NPCs, just like shatigon blessings are right now.

2) On 3.0 most of the seeds and trees were also removed from Merchants, and would only be available through vocation badges for a quite high cost. In my opinion, if this change takes place, the vocation badge cost per seed/tree should be decreased as once again we have limitations on this server when it comes to alt accounts. However it would be ideal to keep the 2.9 mechanism.

3) Library drops are nerfed on 3.0 to an extend it took me several days probably more than a week to farm for stuff, especially arcane drops. Please have a look at it.

4) As mentioned, Karkasse Ridgelands should not go to peace at all. On 3.0 it also gets a housing area and considering server will grow as more people joins and guilds get stronger, contest for Red Dragon should always take place regardless. If an area is pushed into peace in order to keep contesters away and allow a safe ''freefarm'' of a endgear boss, it will be unfair.

5) Apothecary and Armorer's houses were also nerfed on 3.0. It now requires proficiency to craft anything. As this server is still quite new and many players have recently just joined, it would be a nice idea to keep the same mechanism as 2.9 for awhile that will not require you proficiency and maybe later on make a poll and see what the community thinks about it.

6) 3.0 also introduced a Community Center that provided us daily quests. Deliver mats in exchange for tickets, which you could use them to rent cars, freighters, enoans, for a limited time. Honestly this is a fairly new server and I believe this will have pros and cons as it will help those still in process to gear up to do it slightly faster than usual, however I suggest this to be looked into and maybe certain items like Enoan to be removed from the list as we do have an already ''dominant'' guild/nation that normally do make it hard for newcomers and even old players that are not yet full geared and may end up being a reason people will lose interest in continue playing/supporting the server.

More to come. :)

1)
1) Removal of holy bolt or a nerf of it, i do not want to sit in arenas having to press 4 keys as darkrunner when they only have to press 1 :mad:
2) Removal of peace time in Karkasse Ridgelands during Red Dragon timer
3) Remove changes to shrug it off and bondbreaker (if possible) as having to use antistun only when you are stunned is fucking stupidly bad if you have even mediocre ping :/
4) Removal of Purge changes (if possible)
5) Removal of insulating lens changes (if possible)
6) Removal of mirror light changes (if possible)
7) Larders still crafted by shatigon's blessing instead of royal seeds, that shit FUCKED the prices on prophecy
1) remove all cc options for dakrunners
2) remove 4-button darkrunners and bring 44-button darkrunners
3) remove darkrunners as a class

только одно предложение, не вводите фарм репы за семейные квесты, много игроков любят игру соло, это опять лишние затраты по времени на эти кв, да и вообще меня при вводе этой обновы, а именно семейных кв и фарм репы за них убило, если тут будет так же, смысла играть не вижу) С другой стороны ведь это приватка, смысл на ней играть если будет все так же как и на офе? Поэтому может вы немного внесете изменения в контент) В остальном обнова устраивает.

Skip 3.0 and go to 3.5 right away ^^.

As long as certain changes take place, I wouldnt mind either. 3.0 was a big disappointment and it was when I started to play less and less.

Another thing I remember from 3.0 were the excessive taxes over buildings. It was basically killing off the game and forcing you to have alt accounts in order to make gold and keep up with the taxes. I think it doubled/tripled on EU live? Anyhow, it would be terrible here as well as we are not allowed alts. Something to have a look at it and perhaps keep same tax calculation as its on 2.9.

Indeed doubled, and later tripled when you'd place more plots. My input would be:

- Don't implement the new vocation badges shit(or lower the vocation costs)
- Don't implement the tax changes(or lower labor requirements in crafting them)
- Don't implement the changes regarding defense & magic defense. They will raise significant but as far as I know the gems don't go up. So people with defense gems and defense peneteration gems will be useless.

def and mdef changes are necessary to the game, this server is in 2.9 so players should have expected that 3.0 will eventually come, mdef and pdef pen lose value but can still be stacked to still being useful

The vocation changes, and the fact that you couldn't buy crops and seeds from merchants as before were awful. I was always cooking on live, and it annoyed me that I suddenly had to have a higher prof to make the top tier soups when I'd already been able to make them. I can live with that change, but not being able to afford crops, or having to go back to planting 100 barley seeds again would just ruin it all over again.

I decided I might go back to farming:
"Oh, buffalo (And cows I'm pretty sure) are vocation now.. Okay. Oh and wow I can't even make pens anymore. Great. -.-"

The tax side of things was frustrating, but I had an alt on live with 4k+ taxes stashed away so I didn't suffer immediately. I won't and can't have that buffer this time. I'm not personally planning a massive farming operation but we'd all like decent amounts of land I suppose (I realise the balance comes with the fact that people won't move their lands for a long time with patron, and that everyone can now have some. This might be eased with Rokhala, sunbite, etc later.. Still.)

I love that we can even talk about this. Even the chance of it being listened to is wonderful..

Exactly, 99% of the useful stuff became vocation on 3.0 and if you didnt have an alt or higher proficiency you were damned. We came to a point here we cannot donate right now and get credits, our economy is already struggling massively. We cannot afford another bash otherwise people will end up leaving.

There's however plenty of housing space everywhere in here considering some people moved to NA due better ping.

Royal seeds should stay, so people don't make low value packs (we would like to steal karkasse / rokhala cheese thank you:)) Although their droprate should defo get increased (speaking as someone who had 180k farming in 3.0).

Def changes obviously needed. Obsidian parts will get nerfed by this which is good (No more 5k gearscore players with soft caps)

Tax changes shouldn't hurt anyone (except people who hold onto 20 spots on one province so others wont get them). You have almost 15k daily labor available with Labor Stipend so its a non-issue. Also you can craft tradeable taxes at max proficiency so that should help create new market and give you an alternative to pay with gold for your farms/houses.

Daily vocation should be doubled at least imo.

Can't recall more important stuff from 3.0 atm.

Regards.

I read NA and RU forum and nobody likes 3.0, really I hope they dont mess up the game, but i have a bad feeling about this. I hope i was worng

So far the few things I enjoyed about teh game are broke. I dont mind paying higher taxes for land IMO it should have happened a long time however at teh same time you increase the cost per tax, ouch. I hold only 5 land and 3 are Pay to win farms and even this amount is stupid, 180 taxes to drop an upgraded thatched ... seriously?

Royal seeds:
1. single seeding is a nightmare. I play video games to get away from work not to have to work more. if we consider the math here. say a reasonable 1%, I have heard less from everyone who played lived but we are getting a baseline, rice seeds are 1.4 silver per so that 14 silver for 1 royal seed, 1g 40 s for 10, requiring 1k planted ... I mean I dont want to have single seed 1k RICE for 10 seeds. then to not even get enough for my gazebo of larders. Also teh cooldown on seeds is 3 sec per so you need 3k seconds to plant if you are on it uninterrupted. 5 mins just to plant. OUCH.

2. Cost of seeds. Vocation prices are crazy high even with boosted vocation. So assuming no one uses alts you can get about 12kish vocation a day i think with upgraded houses. at 45 vocation for basic seeds and 90 for the next tier up you easily spend more than you get. Considering all the good recipies need vocation seeds.

Price of larders and packs. I would like to make a comment about the idea that people think by influencing the royal seeds it will negatively affect packs or larders. Keeping them in is gonna kill your larder runners from unsafe zones. in teh beginning you will find plenty but once people realize how hard it is they will move to safe zone runs. No larders for you.

and the profession needed for making things I can see both sides. The server is already struggling as it is. Limiting things so harshly is gonna run people off, especially when they cant get the tings they need.

I don't see why would you complain about vocation prices if youre not willing to single plant anyway? Royal seeds are the reward for work and time you're putting into farming. Same with proficiencies - why someone with no prof at all should be able to craft same stuff that somone who had put all their labor into leveling that prof?

Soon you will be able to buy taxes with gold instead of using labor to craft them. And it will be cheaper than spending your labor trust me.

Назад
Верх