Important Server Updates

Cherrryblessing

Hello,
I'm writing this post in regards to the server updates. While, the custom changes and the team behind Archerage have been doing an amazing job with the game, i think updates should be more frequent and maybe more compact (not that they're not), in the sense that 4.5 5.0 should come as one, and even maybe 6.0 version. The reason for this is because with the recent release of Archeage Unchained and many other updates such as graphical improvements, content updates and much more has been making the official servers more enjoyable to play in. I believe if these updates came a lot sooner, then ArcheRage would have a significant boost of players and would make the game much more fun. Playing older versions of the game sure is interesting, because of certain aspects such as the trading system etc, but having the most recent versions from Korean servers would make ArcheRage synchronised, as we can see that the new changes to the game have made the official Archeage servers more exciting.
In conclusion, it would benefit ArcheRage to get the most recent update all at once, because playing a much older version of this game feels quite blund and boring and dosn't make me wanna continue playing in this server anymore, when it has so much potential to beat the official servers like it once did. We should hear from all the players' opinions and try to improve as much as we can ArcheRage, because it is worth doing so and we have invested a lot of time, and maybe money in this server. :)

Hello!
First of all, thank you for putting the time and effort into writing this and telling us your opinion.
I understand that there were changes made that players look forward to alot, but at the same time there are many changes made that players really dont like.

Our server puts high value in listening to the opinion of our playerbase and changing updates and patches to fit our playerbases needs. Not always is this possible, and of course we cannot always provide everything our players would wish for. But even then, preparing patches, updates and especially new versions of the game takes a long time and alot of work for everyone, collecting opinions and viewpoints and ideas on what to change and how, also takes alot of time.

We believe that some changes that were made to the original game, just were not properly thought about. But to work against those changes it again needs alot of time. We want our players to experience and enjoy the new content, items etc that are added with new game versions.
Upgrading our server from version 4.0 to 6.0 in 1 day is also impossible.

It would collide with alot of changes that are made in later versions, up to 6.0 and it would take an immense amount of time to get everything working properly, alot of things would need to be added, removed and changed all at once and it would cause an massive chaos to alot of aspects of the game.

Назад
Верх