Смещение 1 прайма под китайское время (Shift 1 prime to Chinese time)

На сколько часов смещать прайм? (How many hours to shift the prime?)

• На 1 час (1 hour)

Голосов: 8 6,8%
  • На 2 часа (2 hours)

Голосов: 5 4,2%
  • На 3 часа (3 hours)

Голосов: 0 0,0%
  • На 4 часа (4 hours)

Голосов: 0 0,0%
  • На 5 часов (5 hours)

Голосов: 105 89,0%

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .
в это время в западные 4 рейда уже не влезть, и запад заходит за восточных твинов =)
Китая и их твинов - дофига, но они не ходят на прайм, потому что не попадают и не в состоянии. И так и останется с двумя днями недели. И восток также спокойно будет ходить в 50-70 человек на боссов против 30 запада.
Сейчас китай не пришел на осаду, как следствие - 20 запада против 50 востока. Но вы все еще поете про какой-то зерг.

Китая и их твинов - дофига, но они не ходят на прайм, потому что не попадают и не в состоянии. И так и останется с двумя днями недели. И восток также спокойно будет ходить в 50-70 человек на боссов против 30 запада.
Сейчас китай не пришел на осаду, как следствие - 20 запада против 50 востока. Но вы все еще поете про какой-то зерг.
Почему тогда Китай ходил на прамы,пока был на фрифарме? Просто ответьте пожалуйста на вопрос

Так в чём проблема сейчас? Если когда был фрифарм,все ходили через силу
вопрос поднимался еще до фри фарма, не надо тут ляля, что они только щас очнулись. Тогда фришили эроры (запад), но вопрос так и остался без ответа.
А ходили от безысходности, но люди - не роботы, могут уставать, тем более, когда надо драться против толпы НОЧЬЮ. И, если я правильно понял, то именно это и произошло. И они просят 1 день комфортного времени, чтобы участвовать в контенте. День, который, кстати, выходной. так что прийти может любой.

вопрос поднимался еще до фри фарма, не надо тут ляля, что они только щас очнулись. Тогда фришили эроры (запад), но вопрос так и остался без ответа.
А ходили от безысходности, но люди - не роботы, могут уставать, тем более, когда надо драться против толпы НОЧЬЮ. И, если я правильно понял, то именно это и произошло. И они просят 1 день комфортного времени, чтобы участвовать в контенте. День, который, кстати, выходной. так что прийти может любой.
Ну шли много лет назад на этот сервер. Знали про часовые рамки. А теперь им не нравится. Все работают все устают но подстраиваться под Прайм,на то это и игра. У которой есть свои правила. И переписывать их из за кого.... завтра будет ещё что-то и тоже придется переделывать.

Chinese people cannot even complain about their dissatisfaction. Why and when did they threaten to leave? Many people sell equipment as a result of server changes
This is only through action to provide feedback on the current problems on the server without threatening because they have indeed sold equipment and left, so in order to preserve the remaining talent, some people have started to resist

Chinese people cannot even complain about their dissatisfaction. Why and when did they threaten to leave? Many people sell equipment as a result of server changes
This is only through action to provide feedback on the current problems on the server without threatening because they have indeed sold equipment and left, so in order to preserve the remaining talent, some people have started to resist
well, the server has its own time and its own nuances, and they had to be taken into account before coming here, and not after many years, asking that the server be changed (albeit partially) for them. this is not correct. it is equivalent that Ru will come to the Euro server and will ask to be adjusted to their comfort.

There may seem to be many opponents, but in reality they are just two types of people
The first one is not liking Chinese people
The second is the Eastern Interest Group
It may seem like there are many opposing voices, but in reality, there are only these two types of people
13 opponents attempted to use their voices to oppose the consent of 105 people
If voting doesn't make sense, why vote

well, the server has its own time and its own nuances, and they had to be taken into account before coming here, and not after many years, asking that the server be changed (albeit partially) for them. this is not correct. it is equivalent that Ru will come to the Euro server and will ask to be adjusted to their comfort.
I remember the administrator said that the server has Chinese characters. He is not just a ru server, but also welcomes Chinese players. So the administrator considered the feelings of all players, so he asked us to vote

where did someone say they don't like China? but about voting, it was closed and there is no opportunity to vote. and 2- there was no clause to refuse the transfer. Based on this, I think it would be correct to consider this vote fictitious. but only manipulation

If we simply consider it as an RU server, then Russia also has different times. He should have a boss with two time differences in order to provide a better experience for all Russians

Assuming this is for my own benefit, why should everyone vote for me for my benefit? Because everyone likes and loves me? I don't think it's because it's beneficial for them all

I don't want to argue with the clown. It's meaningless. You've made many excuses, but they don't have much nutrition

Don't you know how many people here hate Chinese people because of trade conflicts
I will reveal a secret. not only dislike the Chinese. and nothing strange. it's the internet, it's a game, it's pixels. It’s just unnecessary to try to bend under yourself if something doesn’t work out. you need to look for the cause in yourself. and it gets better. and not try to change something in their interests. After that, no one will love you anymore. and vice versa even.

Назад
Верх