Petition: Neutral Guards

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Andrei, regarding Bellisar, the changes are understandable. I do have a vivid understanding of his mechanics. You should understand that on live servers, moving Bellisar with a farm cart or other gameplay-impediment was punished harshly with permanent bans. There have been multiple instances of succesful Bellisar kills under that specific system.

Regarding your second statement, it is exactly a constructive dialogue that i wished to form. It is exactly because of that, that i was shocked to hear that more comments regarding this topic would result in punishment, it is the exact opposite of a constructive dialogue.
The punishment will be a discussion of the actions of the administration and the decisions they have taken. In particular, correct correction of the general's mistakes. Whom you mentioned. I propose to close the topic of the general's question. You made a proposal to edit the entire server and not one nps. This is not one location and not one guard. The faction of pirates has rosary limitations, prescribed by the game, this is the feature of this faction. You went there consciously, having made your choice, you were not expelled there, and did not get stuck to go. And now ask that the guards be peaceful for you. You have written above - you can move around using portals in homes, as others do.

lol you dont even need build a house for "safely teleport" to Sungold/Exeloch,how long u been playing AA mate?
J5YthN3.png

I didn't realise Sungold & Exeloch was actually the same zone, I can't wait to travel to Spain and explore Milan... smh. Neutral guards should be exactly that, an impartial or unbiased entity that doesn't have aggro to ANY player, Pirate, West, East or Player faction.

Also @Andrei_ua if the game files were changed to fix an error, is there a reason only one general was "patched" whilst the other is still as it was meant to be (You know, in the original iteration of the game, I'm not sure if you've played the Archeage which was published by TRION but the generals were NOT like Bellisar is right now) or are you going to try and palm that off on TRION having a boner over East Heaven cough I mean the Eastern faction & giving them a huge advantage? :)

I didn't realise Sungold & Exeloch was actually the same zone, I can't wait to travel to Spain and explore Milan... smh. Neutral guards should be exactly that, an impartial or unbiased entity that doesn't have aggro to ANY player, Pirate, West, East or Player faction.

Also @Andrei_ua if the game files were changed to fix an error, is there a reason only one general was "patched" whilst the other is still as it was meant to be (You know, in the original iteration of the game, I'm not sure if you've played the Archeage which was published by TRION but the generals were NOT like Bellisar is right now) or are you going to try and palm that off on TRION having a boner over East Heaven cough I mean the Eastern faction & giving them a huge advantage? :)
the generals were corrected both. And this topic is closed. You made a proposal, I explained all the positive and negative aspects to you. The administration will answer you.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх