Petition: Neutral Guards

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Daekroth

Dear Admins,

As the head of <Black Dawn>, I wish to file a petition to change the stance of Neutral guards in zones, as they currently attack pirates on sight. We’ve seen the willingness of the admins to contribute towards balancing the server by changing the Aggro-stance of general Bellisar, which we are highly grateful for.

We’re highly convinced that changing the stance of Neutral guards towards Pirates will, like the aforementioned change, also contribute towards a beneficial change in server balance.

As it is right now, moving around in Auroria zones is currently nigh-impossible, as teleporting towards the zones will result in the guards instantly attacking pirate players.

We hereby sincerely hope that the admins of this server acknowledge the struggle that pirates are currently facing and are willing to help change this to improve our gameplay.

Thanks in Advance,

Daekroth <Black Dawn>

Dear Admins,

As the head of <Black Dawn>, I wish to file a petition to change the stance of Neutral guards in zones, as they currently attack pirates on sight. We’ve seen the willingness of the admins to contribute towards balancing the server by changing the Aggro-stance of general Bellisar, which we are highly grateful for.

We’re highly convinced that changing the stance of Neutral guards towards Pirates will, like the aforementioned change, also contribute towards a beneficial change in server balance.

As it is right now, moving around in Auroria zones is currently nigh-impossible, as teleporting towards the zones will result in the guards instantly attacking pirate players.

We hereby sincerely hope that the admins of this server acknowledge the struggle that pirates are currently facing and are willing to help change this to improve our gameplay.

Thanks in Advance,

Daekroth <Black Dawn>
You should understand that this is the mechanics of the game. Turning into pirates you become enemies to all. This change will turn pirates into a game user faction, which is not acceptable. After all, to create your own faction, you need to spend a huge amount of resources and time. If you want neutral forces to not touch you, create your own faction

You should understand that this is the mechanics of the game. Turning into pirates you become enemies to all. This change will turn pirates into a game user faction, which is not acceptable. After all, to create your own faction, you need to spend a huge amount of resources and time. If you want neutral forces to not touch you, create your own faction
Changing Bellisar's aggro-stance also decreased the difficulty of beating him.. however it was done to balance the server.I believe we deserve this as well.

Changing Bellisar's aggro-stance also decreased the difficulty of beating him.. however it was done to balance the server.I believe we deserve this as well.
Changes Bellisara - it was a correction of the error. What you ask is to make a user faction out of pirates. But only without making any effort. With his island, his advice. The fact that the guards are aggressive towards you - this distinguishes pirates from the faction. Removing this difference, without capturing the castle, you will get a ready faction. And the creation of a faction is a long process. Which requires time and resources. I repeat - you want a faction, create as you created others, all the conditions for this are there

No what we're asking is that the agro of the guards be changed. Making pirate a faction would mean we also wouldn't go to jail upon death on the mainland. That doesn't happen in factions or nations. We just want to be able to travel in Auroria (which btw is supposed to be neutral to everyone) properly lmao

Changes Bellisara - it was a correction of the error. What you ask is to make a user faction out of pirates. But only without making any effort. With his island, his advice. The fact that the guards are aggressive towards you - this distinguishes pirates from the faction. Removing this difference, without capturing the castle, you will get a ready faction. And the creation of a faction is a long process. Which requires time and resources. I repeat - you want a faction, create as you created others, all the conditions for this are there
I'm uncertain of what error you mean, cut the crap. West is to attack General Arshir, East has Bellisar changing stances
Pirates are sent to jail on death in one of the two continents hence they're not a real "faction"..

No what we're asking is that the agro of the guards be changed. Making pirate a faction would mean we also wouldn't go to jail upon death on the mainland. That doesn't happen in factions or nations. We just want to be able to travel in Auroria (which btw is supposed to be neutral to everyone) properly lmao
then give me an answer - why should the enemy faction be able to freely travel to such places? How to be peaceful people? After all, the guards serve them as a defense. You can kill them, hinder them, and they will not have protection. It's not just made by developers. This is the mechanics of the game, thought out.

then give me an answer - why should the enemy faction be able to freely travel to such places? How to be peaceful people? After all, the guards serve them as a defense. You can kill them, hinder them, and they will not have protection. It's not just made by developers. This is the mechanics of the game, thought out.
They would aggro on aggression just like they do any of the other factions, remaining "neutral" until someone attacks in their vicinity..
And it's not unheard of such balance tweaks since Bellisar was edited.

Here is your answer, we want free travel only TO AURORIA not anywhere else. The area that is supposed to be NEUTRAL TO ALL, whether West, East or Nation.

I'm uncertain of what error you mean, cut the crap. West is to attack General Arshir, East has Bellisar changing stances
Pirates are sent to jail on death in one of the two continents hence they're not a real "faction"..
I already answered above. Why you can not do this. We do not primarily have a pvp server and remove restrictions for the movement of pvp factions, guilds in peaceful zones - they will not. You have become aware of the pirates, there is a mechanic of being in pirates, there are pros and cons. If you are not satisfied with the way the pirates play - you can wash your karma and create your own faction. Or is in the original faction.

I already answered above. Why you can not do this. We do not primarily have a pvp server and remove restrictions for the movement of pvp factions, guilds in peaceful zones - they will not. You have become aware of the pirates, there is a mechanic of being in pirates, there are pros and cons. If you are not satisfied with the way the pirates play - you can wash your karma and create your own faction. Or is in the original faction.
How come bellisar was edited then?
I thought he was supposed to be attacked by haranyans only so they would rightfully make a nation?

Dear Admin,

The main thing that distinguishes pirates from a player nation is not the aggro-stance of guards; it's the ability to hold and siege castles.
We're not asking you to change or grant us the ability for castle sieges, because that indeed isn't the way the game is meant to be.

The only thing we, as pirates, are pleading for, is to move within Auroria with no guards obstructing us.
Currently, Pirates are obstructed in freely moving in Auroria, as the guards insta-kill everyone who port in. This makes Bunker-kill quests alot more difficult.

Regarding your position on that changing this aspect will provide us with 'a ready faction', let me remind you that:
- Pirates are not able to siege.
- Pirates are not able to bargain peace treaties with nations
- Pirates are limited in their prestige income
- Pirates are limited in contesting land-base bosses, such as the Red Dragon
- Pirates have a fixed 40-minute jail time if killed on the main land

These are just a couple of points that come to mind. I wholeheartedly agree with all of them as a countermeasure and balancing mechanic. However, the aggressive stance of NEUTRAL guards towards pirates is a mechanic that isn't thought through; just like general bellisar.

You've changed the stance on Bellisar for legitimate reasons, the pretext of the change of stance on Bellisar can be used to change Neutral guards.

Thank you.

They would aggro on aggression just like they do any of the other factions, remaining "neutral" until someone attacks in their vicinity..
And it's not unheard of such balance tweaks since Bellisar was edited.
I repeat to you the last time - Bellisar was corrected and brought to the original parameters. Because it was supposed to be in the client. An error has been fixed. The administration has already answered this. And subsequent discussions on this topic will be punished.

Dear Admin,

The main thing that distinguishes pirates from a player nation is not the aggro-stance of guards; it's the ability to hold and siege castles.
We're not asking you to change or grant us the ability for castle sieges, because that indeed isn't the way the game is meant to be.

The only thing we, as pirates, are pleading for, is to move within Auroria with no guards obstructing us.
Currently, Pirates are obstructed in freely moving in Auroria, as the guards insta-kill everyone who port in. This makes Bunker-kill quests alot more difficult.

Regarding your position on that changing this aspect will provide us with 'a ready faction', let me remind you that:
- Pirates are not able to siege.
- Pirates are not able to bargain peace treaties with nations
- Pirates are limited in their prestige income
- Pirates are limited in contesting land-base bosses, such as the Red Dragon
- Pirates have a fixed 40-minute jail time if killed on the main land

These are just a couple of points that come to mind. I wholeheartedly agree with all of them as a countermeasure and balancing mechanic. However, the aggressive stance of NEUTRAL guards towards pirates is a mechanic that isn't thought through; just like general bellisar.

You've changed the stance on Bellisar for legitimate reasons, the pretext of the change of stance on Bellisar can be used to change Neutral guards.

Thank you.

1. Go sail with boat to Auroria
2. Place any house down and build it
3. Save ur teleport book point to your house
4. Enjoy your free travel TO AURORIA go and do ur pirate carebear stuff

Dear Andrei.

On no installments of the original games was General Bellisar marked as a neutral mob, to be attack by all factions.
The change to Bellisar is original only to this server and is an initiative from the administrators.

As contributing and donating members of this society we have a right to voice our opinion, so it is extremely rude and borderline infantile to suggest that voicing our concerns regarding the balances of the server will result in punishment.

Why is it that your colleagues from NA are alot more lenient towards suggestions from the community?

I didnt know housing zones in Sungold and Exeloch were already open.
Also, i doubt you understand the definition of carebear
lol you dont even need build a house for "safely teleport" to Sungold/Exeloch,how long u been playing AA mate?
J5YthN3.png

Dear Andrei.

On no installments of the original games was General Bellisar marked as a neutral mob, to be attack by all factions.
The change to Bellisar is original only to this server and is an initiative from the administrators.

As contributing and donating members of this society we have a right to voice our opinion, so it is extremely rude and borderline infantile to suggest that voicing our concerns regarding the balances of the server will result in punishment.

Why is it that your colleagues from NA are alot more lenient towards suggestions from the community?
I gave you the answer of the administration. This topic has already been talked about and the administrator has clearly answered on this issue. Do you have information about how Bellisar should behave? Have you seen the game logs, have you seen the system files of the game? Did you see that there are no mistakes? I do not understand why Bellisar is here? It's not about him. We all communicate in a business style. There is no concept - soft or hostile. Everyone is equal and we are holding a constructive dialogue with everyone. I can not be responsible for the actions of the employees of the NA. I explained to you what your edits will lead to. I do not make decisions on revisions. To this you will be answered by Soren or Kusanagi. I treat everyone with respect, and I want it to be mutual. And the players understood that they are not playing alone and that there are other factions that are in the same conditions. Abolition of something for one faction will negatively affect others.

Andrei, regarding Bellisar, the changes are understandable. I do have a vivid understanding of his mechanics. You should understand that on live servers, moving Bellisar with a farm cart or other gameplay-impediment was punished harshly with permanent bans. There have been multiple instances of succesful Bellisar kills under that specific system.

Regarding your second statement, it is exactly a constructive dialogue that i wished to form. It is exactly because of that, that i was shocked to hear that more comments regarding this topic would result in punishment, it is the exact opposite of a constructive dialogue.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх