Not changing server timers

Change timers

• Do not Change

• -1 Hour

• -2 Hours

• -3 Hours

• -4 Hours

Результаты видны после голосования.
А для тех кто в танке можно обьяснить че за голование? что будет смещено?

А для тех кто в танке можно обьяснить че за голование? что будет смещено?
Прайм в сб не очень удобен для некоторых людей (по большей части китай, по меньшей - дв и люди с наличием личной жизни в сб вечером). И они просят сделать 1 прайм в сб удобным для них.

I'm not angry dear ~ I just think it's funny because even if we voted you have the option to delete this post so there's no point in us not going to take this poll just to see how many people object
I see 37 now, and keep it

Can you post how you pulled 100 china to vote for your own benefit?
Exactly, so shush 🤣
You think its funny or something but the moment administrator will accept your terms now he will lose the server in the long run as he will need to accept more and more things obviously.

Exactly, so shush 🤣
You think its funny or something but the moment administrator will accept your terms now he will lose the server in the long run as he will need to accept more and more things obviously.
There you go

image.png

ну так естественно, они же показали что сами ничего не могут, то хоть как то смочить китаю чтоб те плакали сильнее, может и им что то да перепадет

Забавно, что даже без китайцев, все равно голосов за -4 больше)
так что надо думать)
Возможно реально много народу не устраивает это?:) и получается не ради одних китайцев будет смещение?:)
НОо я тогда туда не попаду некогда это нечесно как бы .

А вообще китай это бич данного сервера ... у них для игры есть свои подобные проэкты почему бы им там не играть по своему времени и правилам ...

Exactly, so shush 🤣
I didn't do it for my own benefit. You're stupid. Changing time makes more sense in the long run
China is the second largest economy in the world and has a large population. We can bring more benefits to the server. Besides, the regularity of currency crisis in the United States is very high, and Europe will also be greatly affected
Are you really thinking about the long term?

Or do you not want someone else to get the spoils forever and then secretly sell them to the Chinese as before and reap the benefits when you don't need them?

Назад
Верх