New Server with 3.0?

blyce

Hey,

I am really interested in to play on this server but I saw the top100 GS, nearly everybody has divine gear and epic or legendary weapons. That looked like the server is online for a while (or the regrade chances are higher).

Anways, do you or anybody know if Soren think about to create a second Server with 3.0 ? I would contribute good money but I don't see a chance to keep up with all that gears x)

Greetings :)

Hey,

I am really interested in to play on this server but I saw the top100 GS, nearly everybody has divine gear and epic or legendary weapons. That looked like the server is online for a while (or the regrade chances are higher).

Anways, do you or anybody know if Soren think about to create a second Server with 3.0 ? I would contribute good money but I don't see a chance to keep up with all that gears x)

No. )

Hey,

You need time to grow.Better way to join a guild.It is easy to have good gear

Назад
Верх