Level the playing field -Admins

Хитрый бусурманин, хочет топ гравы на крит лучника за кристаллы.
Давайте его захэйтим

2000 кристаллов за граву, если только
ну почему.. на ауке купить можно за 1000 кристаллов - вот примерно столько и в шопе пусть=) Но вы что! это же введет дизбаланс=) Ай-яй-яй вводить что то в шоп) обычные банки Ор не хотят, а то гравы - ага, заплюют. Хотя по сути - донать и монеты дару быстрее копятся и за монеты дару купить сможешь. Либо просто кристаллы сливай за голду и покупай готовые - то же самое.

I'm glad to see Charly post here he was once an Archer but looks like he joined the Darkrunner Band wagon, most old Archers are changing up to Darkrunner. Plan and simple our damage (archery) doesn't scale as well as our counterparts. thats why this server is roughly 80 percent Darkrunner or some Battlerage form , all you need is a Longspear and go!! Also the other aspect is well this server isn't very well populated so its hard to come by these range crit gems then you also add in the failure chance of the gem so it makes it very hard on an Archer.

by no means am I asking for a handout, everyone that plays an archer knows you need to really put in alot (money)for your gear to be somewhat effective. So a quick fix to this dilemma would be to add those Gems to the cash shop.

Последнее редактирование:
I'm glad to see Charly post here he was once an Archer but looks like he joined the Darkrunner Band wagon, most old Archers are changing up to Darkrunner. Plan and simple our damage (archery) doesn't scale as well as our counterparts. thats why this server is roughly 80 percent Darkrunner or some Battlerage form , all you need is a Longspear and go!! Also the other aspect is well this server is very well populated so its hard to come by these range crit gems then you also add in the failure chance of the gem so it makes it very hard on an Archer.

by no means am I asking for a handout, everyone that plays an archer knows you need to really put in alot (money)for your gear to be somewhat effective. So a quick fix to this dilemma would be to add those Gems to the cash shop.

For sure it's true, archer currently has no benefits vs Darkunner, they have no way to deal with all the movement abilities a DR has. Maybe this will change a bit a 3.5 but currently it's imbalanced massively. As a p2w DR 99% of archers can do nothing vs me and i'm by no means a skilled DR having only played archeage for little over 2 months they are paper and deal no damage, for example Booo is shooting you and you don't even know, he's got a mythic ayanad bow and nobody cares because of how trash archers are

Чтобы были гравы на крит-надо ходить в сады, тратить время. А так PayToWin. Задонят 10к кристаллов и загравят себя без затраты времени и сил. Конечно я против)

Назад
Верх