I was been banned. негодяй

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

негодяй

They told me that i sold game values to true money. But i dont know how they duged. It is my main account,score 5200,divine armor with epic ayanad weapon. why i take the joke of my main account? I spent a lot of time of my account. In the dugeons, or in the libraries and so on. I plant crops, flowers, sheep to get the materials to make armors and resolve to upgrade my obsidian armor. We have a large field in Solzreed Peninsula. My nickname in the game was "негодяй". Ive created ironclad, created eznan, create guild with my friends and do missions every day. Cause I love the game. Now,some players in the game use cheats. Some of them, havent a good weapon,but they can kill other players in one or two skills,or maybe fireballs. They cant change their attack speed, but they can change the fireballs they cast. But,they are still in the game! Enjoying their game play! To be honest,yeah,i have a large number of trading gold with other players. But they are all chinese. Im chinese too. We have chat software too. We talk by tecent QQ and trade in the game. It has no difference with trading in the BBS. If gold transactions will be banned, how can we continue the game? Last time, my friend has been reported when she was digging,then she was been banned. Because she interfered other players gaming. Two month ago,there's a guy who upgrade items to divine and epic every day. Almost everyone thought he use upgrade cheats. But actually, he havent. BUT. When he was been report by someone, been banned immediately. Does anyone who reported by others will be banned?

Ive spent a lot of time on my account,i wont take that joke on it.I believe admins insist on fairness and openness.

They told me that i sold game values to true money. But i dont know how they duged. It is my main account,score 5200,divine armor with epic ayanad weapon. why i take the joke of my main account? I spent a lot of time of my account. In the dugeons, or in the libraries and so on. I plant crops, flowers, sheep to get the materials to make armors and resolve to upgrade my obsidian armor. We have a large field in Solzreed Peninsula. My nickname in the game was "негодяй". Ive created ironclad, created eznan, create guild with my friends and do missions every day. Cause I love the game. Now,some players in the game use cheats. Some of them, havent a good weapon,but they can kill other players in one or two skills,or maybe fireballs. They cant change their attack speed, but they can change the fireballs they cast. But,they are still in the game! Enjoying their game play! To be honest,yeah,i have a large number of trading gold with other players. But they are all chinese. Im chinese too. We have chat software too. We talk by tecent QQ and trade in the game. It has no difference with trading in the BBS. If gold transactions will be banned, how can we continue the game? Last time, my friend has been reported when she was digging,then she was been banned. Because she interfered other players gaming. Two month ago,there's a guy who upgrade items to divine and epic every day. Almost everyone thought he use upgrade cheats. But actually, he havent. BUT. When he was been report by someone, been banned immediately. Does anyone who reported by others will be banned?

Ive spent a lot of time on my account,i wont take that joke on it.I believe admins insist on fairness and openness.
Such questions are resolved only with the administration in private messages.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх