How long does it take???

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

numonic

Over a day now, no help =(

How long does it take to get help?
Is there help??
Is there an admin???

I Started playing on this GREAT SERVER over the weekend, almost 54 when I logged out last night. Login this morning to get my experias for the daily and disconnected and banned...
I don't run any cheats, never have never will. Was told to PM and admin, have done this 4x now no response ...
Well I was hyped for this server, got that old AA feeling back and didn't mind throwing a few $100 toward donation but now.... no thanks.
How long does it take to get help??? Is there help? Is this whats expected?

Последнее редактирование:
Your client game pack was changed by some program/cheat, so due to this your account was blocked.

I do not use cheats never have never will, I do have the Retail client also loaded on this computer, could this cause the problem?

I think i have found the problem. I still have a live account on the retail trion servers i log into once a day to get my login tracker. BOTH clients use the documents\ArcheAge directory.

Can you please unbann my account I will uninstall the retail client. Thanks!
I am sorry I didnt know this was a problem

Have a great day!

@iliya Please take your salt somewhere else. I have never cheated ever, I don't believe in it and I enjoy my game hard earned. If you have nothing better to do that bug a guy trying to get help go find a job or volunteer in your community.

There are some cases when problem can happen by hardware reason but it is not such case. No one hardwares can't give similar problem.

You changed game pack of our client, not archeage documents files. So I don't know how you are trying to link these both things

Trion client has his own game pack, our client has also his own one. It's different directories. Also our anticheat doesn't check other your game, gaming folders and etc, only our client folder!

NO, I did not, I don't even know what these pack are, just pointing out that its obvious that the Retail client and the Rage client don't work together as i did not have a problem all weekend long until i logged into retail then back to Rage.

So you know, you are wrong and something is broken with your anti-cheat.

I'm done here, I tried, even did some troubleshooting for you. Good luck with your server! I feel bad for the others that experience this problem and get no help. I will go back to retail where i play on the same PC that is not banned with the same account for 3 years now.

Numonic, Knoxx, is a member of my guild (Artisan, an English speaking guild) that I formed several days ago. From getting to know him, I can attest for him that he does not seem the type at all to hack whatsoever. He, in fact, went onto retail servers run by Trion to remove plots of land he owned, as he had intended to spend the majority of his time here on ArcheRage.

To add to this fact, another member of my guild, Zurriel (on the character Oniichan) was also banned by the anticheat system for using the spell Backdrop and then activating his glider, and I know for a fact he, neither, is using a cheat program. A handful of my guild members, myself included, are almost too scared to play in fear that we may be banned for no reason. I sincerely believe there is an issue with the recent update to the anticheat that needs investigation.

Please unban Numonic / Knoxx and Zurriel / Oniichan, as I very much believe these two players are innocent. Thank you for your understanding and patience, Administrator Kusanagi.

GOOGLE TRANSLATED INTO RUSSIAN:

Numonic, Knoxx, является членом моей гильдии (Artisan, англоязычная гильдия), которую я сформировал несколько дней назад. От знакомства с ним я могу засвидетельствовать, что он вообще не кажется, что он вообще рубит. Фактически, он отправился на розничные серверы под управлением Trion, чтобы удалить земельные участки, которыми он владел, так как он намеревался провести большую часть своего времени здесь, в ArcheRage.

Чтобы добавить к этому факту, еще один член моей гильдии, Зурриэль (по персонажу Оничан) также был запрещен системой антихриста для использования Заклинания заклинания, а затем активировал его планер, и я знаю, что он, ни один, не использует Чит программа. Горстка моих членов гильдии, включая меня, почти слишком боится играть в страхе, что мы можем быть запрещены без причины. Я искренне верю, что есть проблема с недавним обновлением антихриста, требующего расследования.

Пожалуйста, unban Numonic / Knoxx и Zurriel / Oniichan, так как я очень верю, что эти два игрока невиновны. Благодарим вас за понимание и терпение, администратор Кусанаги.

Hello!! o/
Thank you for the kind words! Sorry to hear about Zurri and I am sorry I couldn't be there to help with the guild. I was really looking forward to doing stuff with the guild and my new friends. Got up early got my coffee logged in and got my very first experias off my land, checked my mail, and BAM disconnected and cant get back on =(
I was playing primeval and use backdrop a lot if that is of any help to anyone.

It doesn't sound like our Admin can fix the issue and I don't know if I have it in me to make that grind all over again knowing that another ban could be lurking around the corner at any minute for unknown reasons.

Admin - Gotta ask yourself what cheater has a single 16x16, grey and green gear and 300 gold to his name...

Kano - Just wanted to say thank you for your kindness and your help!

Knoxx

\o Osu~ Apparently Elyssa from our guild was also banned this morning for tending to her tree farm, although she was able to make an appeal and get unbanned. I'm almost certainly sure there's an issue with the most recent anti-cheat being a bit overprotective. Should that be the case, it'd be an easy fix to roll back the anti-cheat or probably change a few things and to unban your account. But I agree, you shouldn't have to level up a fresh account if it doesn't get fixed and you don't get unbanned. We'd love to see you join us, since we just got Level 2 and Zena just got 52 and their Farm Hauler. But if this doesn't get sorted out, I wouldn't blame you. :( Best of luck to you bud!

Oniichan has been unbanned, because his account could be banned by hardware reason and we are working over solution for this problem, but Knoxx must be checked in more detail.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх