FOV MOD

Suppose different servers, different systems. I can only speculate, don't really know, but it looks like anti-cheating system here works better.

It works. Did you follow the instructions provided on the readme.txt from the link i posted?

Also make sure to change in options/screen settings/screen/camera mode from Action to Classic or backwards if you haven't done it. May be the reason your FOV isn't working.

when i run patch.exe i dont get any errors tho. tried to switch between action and classic camera, w/o results.

Последнее редактирование:
tried to run quickbms_4gb_files.exe but at the end it asks me to "enter in the output folder and press Save". what should i do?

@Doctor, that's very strange. If you don't get any errors when running patch.bat, it should be working. Maybe check it out saphmod reddit posts for a plausible fix.

@dongli520 It is allowed. But looks like anti-cheat system will accept only one. I spoke to Soren and I am surprised you as a forum moderator hasn't done your ''homework''. Cheers.

Not sure. Don't think the server recognizes and accepts every single mod and I am very happy with this. You are always welcome though to message the admins about it.

Назад
Верх