Forum censorship

Gugu42

For some reason, people who complain about the gold chest are being censored on the forum, and their post are being deleted.

I believe this is a pretty bad thing, and would like for admins to not censor but discuss with their community.

edit: now banned ingame for speaking my mind. great

Последнее редактирование:
All right, they did it will not let people get through much, otherwise they'll run everything in the era of the ladder

For some reason, people who complain about the gold chest are being censored on the forum, and their post are being deleted.

I believe this is a pretty bad thing, and would like for admins to not censor but discuss with their community.

edit: now banned ingame for speaking my mind. great
If they were discussed, the messages would not be deleted. And now there is not a discussion but a complete discontent without a thorough one.

Yes, so instead of deleting the complaints, the admin should do something about them.
Open up a thread for civilized discussion where the issues can be talked about for example.

Deleting the complaints means they don't want people to see them, and that is what dictators do.

Yes, so instead of deleting the complaints, the admin should do something about them.
Open up a thread for civilized discussion where the issues can be talked about for example.

Deleting the complaints means they don't want people to see them, and that is what dictators do.
Complaints are easier to consider in private messages or in a hidden topic, to avoid unnecessary flooding. This is done for the convenience of the players themselves. And the topics with complaints are not closed, but transferred to a hidden section.

It's not unnecessary flooding as you call it. It's proof that there is discontent with the server, and that people object to the changes that were made. Hiding it does not help players, it's just to not show newcomers that people are not happy.

I'm beginning to think so too but then I realized not really worth it to spend gold on chests. Gold will leave and everything will fall into place.

It's not unnecessary flooding as you call it. It's proof that there is discontent with the server, and that people object to the changes that were made. Hiding it does not help players, it's just to not show newcomers that people are not happy.
What kind of discontent do you just talk about and what kind of topic? And discontent will always be. Everyone will not be able to please, you must understand this)

Назад
Верх