English Player Guide!!

dongli520

info (copas dari sini)
  • The private server is called ArcheRage (https://www.archerage.to/)
  • It uses the Trion's 2.9 version.
  • I am not sure how they managed to do it, but I think they have the original source because everything works perfectly (everything works like it did back in patch 2.9).
  • The server is run by Russians, so the client is in Russian, but the client can be changed to English just by simply editing a text file. A guide can be found here.
  • Everyone gets Patron for free (it is always turned on).
  • Labor regen is 40 online and offline (yay, no more huge eletricity bills).
  • 5x experience rate.
  • 2x drop rate.
  • Server has been running for 6 months.
  • Server is hosted in France.
  • Castles are not enabled, they plan to enable it later.
  • The population is pretty high, I would say higher than most of the Trion's official servers.
  • Most of the people playing are Russians. Most of the Russians can only speak very little English.
  • From what I have observed, the community is alright.
  • There are dedicated English Guilds on both West and East side.
  • East Guild: Nyash and Myash(Discord:https://discord.gg/4zyQgXs).
  • Cash shop exists.
  • You can 'donate' money and get credits to spend in the cash shop.
  • P2W is possible because you can buy credits and then sell them on the auction house.
  • you cannot buy Archeum tree sapling (the Thunderstruck Tree thing) with real life money
  • Player need to 52 lvl who can craft /plant/harvest/trade run and use labor.

point yg paling penting :
- client masih versi 2.9
- EXP x5 DROP x2
- ping sama kaya dengan NA (150-200ms) (?)
- Populasi lebih tinggi klo dibandingkan dengan official server
- Patron gratis
- client bisa diganti jadi versi inggris, guide dimari
- lokasi server di perancis
- ga bisa beli Archeum tree sapling (Thunderstruck Tree) pake $$ , cuma bisa dibeli pake loyalty tokens di loyalty store, tiap player dapet 3 loyalty tokens tiap hari (krn patron). harga nya 60 loyalty tokens.

Последнее редактирование:
Register : click
Link Download :

Change Client to English
After installation launch the game so the system.cfg file we need to edit is created.
Navigate to documents>Archeage and open then system.cfg file in a text editor
Add locale = "en_us" to the bottum of the file and save

Leveling Quest to level 40
Once you hit level 52, start popping your xp/vocation potions and start crafting/mining to level 55
At level 45, find a group or attempt to do the level 50 gear quests http://forums.archeagegame.com/show...Questing-Gear-Guide-Hasla-Karkasse-RidgeLands
When out of labor, go grind in auroria when you are lvl 50+ and start getting some free Auroria gear.
What class do I play? Ideally, we have this composition in the guild: Between 10-20 healers (caretaker, cleric, templar, soothsayer etc.)
Between 5-10 really tanky (abolisher, skullknight)
Between 20-30 assassins (darkrunner, shadowblade, other dps melee)
Rest are mage (spellsinger, enigmatist, revenant, daggerspell)

How to gear up at level 50
Just as a disclaimer, make your illustrious gear at an armorers manor, as it is much cheaper and has a greater chance of being the right type that can be upgraded to the next tier, which gets you significantly more wisps for your money.
Cheaper route: Do the level 50 hasla/karkasse gear quests http://forums.archeagegame.com/show...Questing-Gear-Guide-Hasla-Karkasse-RidgeLands
Grind for lost garden gear in auroria (drops from pretty much all mobs)
Do your green questline all the way to the obsidian weapons quest and craft your t1 weapon
While you are spending all your money on your weapon, grind out some GHA gear or serpentis gear for you to wear in the meantime.
Dump all your money into getting your tier 1 to either celestial or divine grade (at least)
Once your t1 is celestial or divine, upgrade it to t4 and gem it up
Start crafting your obsidian gear and start doing the dream ring/ guardian ring questline
By now you should have a bunch of upgradeable gear that you should be dumping all your gold into. Google what gear is BIS for your class, and start working towards it
Expensive route: At level 50, go on the auction house and buy a bunch of the labyrinth’s (your armor type here) armor chest. http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/28326/
Buy a weapon mana wisp and make an obsidian weapon t1
Get that t1 to divine+ Once divine+, upgrade to tier 4.
Ideally, buy divine gear since it's cheaper than making it, if not, just make it.
If you have reached this point and have divine+ everything, you have successfully swiped a shit ton and congratulations you are a whale.

Making money
Not in a particular order.
Fishing
Alchemy
Mining stone for castles
Swiping
Grinding coinpurses
Trade runs
weapon /armor crafting (involves alot of rng)
(delph) ghost ships Doing stuff with the guild
Illegal farms for thunderstruck trees
Flipping stuff on the auction house
How do I look stuff up on the auction house in english?
Go to archeagedatabase.net
Look up the name of the item in english/whatever language you need
Switch the language to russian in the top right Profit
How long has the server been up?
6 months.
What’s different about this server?
5x xp.
2x honor gains
2x loot drop rate
Tips and tricks (important!)
DO NOT BUY A CLIPPER DESIGN you get a free one at level 55. Save your gilda stars for a fishing boat/merchant/galleon
Do not upgrade weapons or armor without getting them to celestial or divine first.

Последнее редактирование:
The Lost Garden gear rarely drops for me. 1 entire day grinding for them and I only got 1 green boot suitable for my class. Is there other way to get them or specific mobs have more chance to drop them? I'm 54 and stuck with low level gear because it is a pain to get the obsidian gear and the Aurioria ones doesn't drop :/

Назад
Верх