Crashing very often

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Tido

After the update I've been experiencing a lot of crashes and it seems like I am not the only one, just wanted to point out the issue.

Hello, we had a short maintenance yesterday to actually fix the crashing issues or atleast make it appear less often. Can you try to repair your game client? For most people the crashing has stopped since said maintenance. On normal terms, the game has always crashed or disconnected from time to time for some people (Including me). So if you still crash very many times, like... multiple times in an hour, please report back and talk to an admin to find the possible cause. :)

Hello, thanks for your response. I will try repairing the client and I'll report back if that fixes the issue.

Update: After trying to log in to my account I got a message that it was blocked. When I logged in to my account panel on the website the reason for blocking the account is "Modifying client data packets". I did not modify the client in any way and I have no idea why that ban was put in place. Can I get an admin to help please?

Update: After trying to log in to my account I got a message that it was blocked. When I logged in to my account panel on the website the reason for blocking the account is "Modifying client data packets". I did not modify the client in any way and I have no idea why that ban was put in place. Can I get an admin to help please?

Hello, im sorry that happened to you but do not worry. You were most likely banned automatically by the anti cheat system because of your game crashing multiple times (it has happened often times to other players too!). It might have flagged you wrongfully. Now what I suggest you is write to @Soren or @Kusanagi and they will lift your bann and help you out.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх