Crashes

JustGetAHouse

Hello, when going into my account the Archeage client crashes sometimes before logging in, sometimes before getting in game and sometimes 3 mins after I log into my character. The message for disconnect has once been the gods have disconnected you and twice now: "Archeage ????? ?????? ??????..." Basically just Archeage followed by a lot of question marks. Then I logged in too many times and got account suspended but I have a ticket for that.

Anybody knows what can be done about the crashes, I got the game earlier today and everything was fine until I restarted my computer, now I can't get in without a crash and now can't try anymore because of suspension. I know it's just a new account but I would like to get back into this game without the Trion p2w model.

:(

Hello, we had some issues with our server after our maintenance. So people were getting kicked off it with the ????? notice.

The account suspension was also a result of the server issues, but every single ban was lifted as it was an false automated bann from our system.

Things should be fixed now, so try and restart your client to download the latest hotfixes.
If that still did not fix your issue then please try a game repair.

And if that also still did not fix your issue or you are still banned then please leave me a message and I will get back to you asap.

Назад
Верх