Banned

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Marciland

First off: Sorry if this thread is opened in the wrong section but i dont understand russian.

To get to the point: my accounts have been banned for no reason and i want them to be unlocked.

Here is what happened: yesterday i have leveled up to level 33 on the first account and logged off.. later in the evening i wanted to log back in from a friends house (different pc) but we just got "gods have disconected you".. after fixing the problem i tried to log in and it now says: this account is suspended. I then checked archerage.to and google translated it.. it says banned for using cheat software.

I just thought well fuck it level 33 is nothing.. i then created another account and leveld it to 31.. but this morning the second account is banned aswell for the same reason

i have never used any third party programs and want my accounts unlocked

account names: top_undercover / topundercover

Best regards

First off: Sorry if this thread is opened in the wrong section but i dont understand russian.

To get to the point: my accounts have been banned for no reason and i want them to be unlocked.

Here is what happened: yesterday i have leveled up to level 33 on the first account and logged off.. later in the evening i wanted to log back in from a friends house (different pc) but we just got "gods have disconected you".. after fixing the problem i tried to log in and it now says: this account is suspended. I then checked archerage.to and google translated it.. it says banned for using cheat software.

I just thought well fuck it level 33 is nothing.. i then created another account and leveld it to 31.. but this morning the second account is banned aswell for the same reason

i have never used any third party programs and want my accounts unlocked

account names: top_undercover / topundercover

Best regards
pm administrators.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх