Loyalty Token Rotation table discussion/suggestion

Migros

Hello , as many of you probably noticed , we are on a situation where we always have the same kind of low quality items (glider costumes and mounts) in every shape and color , always the same non valuable items (or aquirable via other way ... like Carrot wings... with Vocation badges)

I would like to Suggest and Higer Variety pool of Items ... : Gliders... Mounts ... Costumes eventually usefull items
I will drop item names wich i remember being for loyalty on official ... DOES NOT MEAN they have to be like that ... its just from where i took the suggestion ...
  1. Flying mount : 625 LT
  2. Pets : 500 LT
  3. Mounts : 450 LT
  4. Gliders : 400 LT
  5. Full Costumes : 350 LT
  6. Pets armors : 55 LT

Sloth Glider
Umbrella Magithopter
Marauder's Glider
Rocket Wings #2
Goblin Glider
Celestial Kitsu
Pegasus
Coral
Flamefeather
Stormduster 1000
Skywhisper
Soulmare
Kamari
Aquestria
Red Dragon (pet)
Haranya Quire (pet)
Crater Cub (pet)
Typhoon Drake
Gweonid vine tree (pet)
Candy Fueled Snail
Black Arrow
Konquer Cube (battle pet)
Manticore
Fuchsiafin

I dont have much interest in costumes but i do think most of the people have big interest in them , so please help me fill this list with Costumes suggestions

I tried to make a list of usefull pets mounts and gliders , without trying to hurt the Administration pocket via Credit boxes.

Последнее редактирование:
Would be nice to get the sloth glider back in loyalty shop, it's something that a lot of people need and also it hasn't been in loyalty shop in years if I remember right.

Назад
Верх