The server will be going down for its scheduled maintenance on May 20, 2020 at 00:00 CEST (01:00MSK).
The estimated down time will be: 40 minutes.
- Removed the possibility of wearing several Arena Ranking Accessoires at the same time. Now only 1 at a time can be worn.
- Fixed description error of the Combat Costumes.
- Added new guild tab ''Guild Functions''. In order to use this guild function, the guild leader has to absolve several quests which are newly added aswell. The starting quest can be accepted from the Guild Manager in citys. (It is advised to not do this quest alone, guild members should help and tag along!)
- After the guild leader has successfully finished the Guild Functions Quest line, he will receive a special item which has to be used to unlock the guild warehouse.
- Players which have special permission given by the guild leader can craft special Guild Certificates on newly added Guild Certificate Workbenches that are located in Marianople, Austera, Growlgate and Diamond Shores.
- Using these Guild Certificates members of the guild can increase the slots and gold limit of the guild warehouse or use them for EXP for the guild. This certificate is also needed to gain access to the warehouse.
- The level of the guild warehouse depends on the level of the guild itself, which means that a level 1 Guild only can obtain 1 Storage Tab and a Level 8 Guild can obtain up to 8.
- Each Storage has 160 slots.
- The Guild Certificate is valid only for 7 days and is updated every monday. Which means, if you activated your certificate on friday, you will have to reactivate it on monday.
The Team of ArcheRage wishes everyone a good day.