The server will be going down for its scheduled maintenance on April 1, 2020 at 00:00 CEST (01:00MSK).
The estimated down time will be: 40 minutes.
- Changed the Icons of Iceneer, Mooneer, Igneer and Ganesha.
- The skill ''Like a Flash'' of Iceneer, Mooneer and Igneer now activates an ''Invincibility Limit'' debuff. Which makes you unable to gain Invincibility from another buff for 15 seconds.
- The Skill ''Wild Fire'' from Ganesha Mount was fixed and works correctly now.
- The Hasla Zombie Rift Apocalypse Workbench was reorganized. Crafts were put in an new system aswell as outdated and old crafts removed.
- When crafting the ''Valiant Weapon'' from the Hasla Zombie Rift Apocalypse it will now be Celestial grade instead of grand.
- Added a new Craft to the Zombie Apocalypse Workbench: ''Jinhui's Wish'' this item is permanent and tradeable.
- Updated the Ingame-Rewards Calendar.
- Fixed a bug that made Chain Lightning target and attack the Violet Bloomfang.
- Shadow Orb, Possessed Topaz and Bone Chips are no longer drop in Golden Ruins.
- Added the possibility of exchanging Enla Festival Coins in Mirage Isle.
- Added additional Skillbar pages, to activate them you will have to unlock the 4-6 slot with Skillsavers.
- Kingdom Shadow craft was returned, it can be crafted again via alchemy.
- Fixed a bug with honor gain of some quests.
- Fixed the way ''Language Proficiency'' works in the game, only the non-native speakers language proficiency is counted, if both players speak an non-native language, then the players proficiency which is lower will be taken into account when understanding and writing languages.
- The craft for ''Crimson Watch Tribute'' was returned.
- Bloodsalt Bay Arena will now work like in version 4.0.
- Fixed a bug with the ''Dragon Power'' quest, that made you unable to turn in the 10/10 Mascot.
- Fixed a bug with the ''Poachers never sleep'' quest. The baby dragons you rescue will now also despawn after a little while.
- It is no longer possible to spawn items such as Warehouses, mailboxes, vehicles, pets etc. at the Imperial Dragon Spawn in an radius of 40meter.
- Teleports can no longer be opened on the Imperial Dragons Spawn point.
- Launched Rivenroar Rift Event.
- Two new NPCs will appear in Austera, Marianople and near the Hasla Temple - the Cursed Princess and the Cursed Handmaid.
- You will receive new quests for which you will be rewarded Tiger Coins.
- You will have to defeat the Rampaging Tigers and their Leader, they will appear at 14:00 and 21:30 CEST.
- Coins can be exchanged on the Event Workbench near the NPCs that give you the quest.
- Event will be held from April 1, 2020 until April 14, 2020.
The Team of ArcheRage wishes everyone a great day.