English leaders?

Souli

Hello, I beeing playing for some time on the server and it's fantastic, however... raids are always on Russians, heros are mostly russians. I do wonder...

Why raids are always on russian? Why not translate to russian to english and viceversa? Most of players do not understand the language, so if someone gives an order on russian, mostly will fall on drawf ears..

With most players you are wrong. This is a russian server with a russian-speaking administration. Gaming site hints at this: RU.ArcheRage.to

That is mostly for legal reasons for sure...also this is server is sold like a "European", and Russia is more Asian than European.

we;; its just matter of why would they?
its same goes to you, why dont u learn russian? they just dont know that language
Why I should learn russian? Also, server is located on France, Europe, server is labed as European, English, despite I don't like it to say, it's the most speaked langauge, despite native or second langage on the world, it make sense to everyone to understand on a language, or at least, translate orders to both languages, does is not hard to do that.

Why I should learn russian? Also, server is located on France, Europe, server is labed as European, English, despite I don't like it to say, it's the most speaked langauge, despite native or second langage on the world, it make sense to everyone to understand on a language, or at least, translate orders to both languages, does is not hard to do that.
This is a European (RU) server with an extensive russian-speaking community. For english speakers there is a server North America (NA)

Many servers, including Russian localizations games, are located in Europe. This does not mean that English should be the primary language.

Последнее редактирование:
This is a European (RU) server with an extensive russian-speaking community. For english speakers there is a server North America (NA)

Many servers, including Russian localizations games, are located in Europe. This does not mean that English should be the primary language.
Of course, and screw European players because NA have a diferent timezone, no? Loosing practically all content on the game and making hard to progress and gaining honor.

The NA server is for players best located in the American Regions.
Our server is EUrope server - which is for all players located in Russia and all around Europe.
What makes you think that our english community should be playing on the NA server? the timezone difference is at the very least 6hours, and for many other players even greater than 10-12 hours.

To Soulis question. On our server there has been many heroes or raid leaders, both russian or english who had lead raids successfully in both languages. We have a topic on the forum with most of all raid terms in ru and en to make it easier to understand eachother and / or lead raids in more than 1 language.

[CLICK for Russian / English ArcheRage Terms]

This servers forum and primary language is and will always be russian, because this server orginally was launched as the only ArcheRage server and it was RU only in 2017. Over the years we have received the english client, english news and also the discord, which is labeled as EU for both, Russian part of the playerbase and international part of the playerbase.

Also, against popular believe - our administrators are russian, yes. but they are very open and helpful towards international players too, they all more or less understand english and there is absolutely no problem in writing to them or to the tickets. You will be understood and you will be replied to in english.

The websites language will always primarily be russian - you can change the language settings easily to english if needed, for both forum and website.

Most english players are shy to speak on nation chats, for reasons that should be clear to most people. They prefer to speak on guild/family or discord chats, so main talk you will see ingame is russian of course.

Most russian players are very friendly, and if you make an attempt and effort to speak with them, they will also do so. Dont be shy. )

The NA server is for players best located in the American Regions.
Our server is EUrope server - which is for all players located in Russia and all around Europe.
What makes you think that our english community should be playing on the NA server? the timezone difference is at the very least 6hours, and for many other players even greater than 10-12 hours.

To Soulis question. On our server there has been many heroes or raid leaders, both russian or english who had lead raids successfully in both languages. We have a topic on the forum with most of all raid terms in ru and en to make it easier to understand eachother and / or lead raids in more than 1 language.

I'm not saying that native English speakers should play NA. This was a comment on the query why on the RU server they speak Russian and a little English and that, since the server is European, let them speak English, since Russia is Asia, not Europe ))) In addition, I often see duplication of commands in English in raids, and it is also not difficult for me to understand English-speaking players )))) I am for peace, friendship and international communication :)

I'm not saying that native English speakers should play NA. This was a comment on the query why on the RU server they speak Russian and a little English and that, since the server is European, let them speak English, since Russia is Asia, not Europe ))) In addition, I often see duplication of commands in English in raids, and it is also not difficult for me to understand English-speaking players )))) I am for peace, friendship and international communication :)
Thing is, that atm, at least on Haranya, there is no duplication of orders, you won't know what someone is saying because is on russian, a lot of times, people did whisped me on Russian, despite I don't have a russian name, it's frustraing all together . >.<

If i have enough time i write both in english and in russian but in most cases raid leader doesnt have enough time to write commands on both languages. Also some raid leaders may not speak english you know

Hello, I beeing playing for some time on the server and it's fantastic, however... raids are always on Russians, heros are mostly russians. I do wonder...

Why raids are always on russian? Why not translate to russian to english and viceversa? Most of players do not understand the language, so if someone gives an order on russian, mostly will fall on drawf ears..

Short answer - it just so happened this is the first AA private server ever and its founders are Russian-speaking, hence the RU focus. I believe you can't do much alone to revert this server to fully international since Russians are slow to learn English (increasing though their numbers are), so you better advocate for a joint languages communication, not just complain.

Its very simple , join an european group , or a russian guild and try to learn the raid calls in russian , nothing is impossible.

Назад
Верх