Question regarding IPs - Accounts

Ulfnaor

I see the server has a rule about 1 account per person. I think it's a good rule, but I'm worried for two friends. I'm about to ask my old guild to come over and try the server but here's the issue: two of our members are brothers and live under the same roof.

They have their own PC, never play on the other's, but they share the same IP.

Will they be in trouble?

Hi, i've the same problem.
We're coming (me and my wife) from official and we usually play with 2 notebook but obviously from the same house.
Who is the admin i must PM to avoid any risk of ban?

Tnx

I use the same PC as my brother and I was banned, I think using the same computer as the brother is not against the rules

Peters/Garcia/Jooker/Awakening are the same person, please be honest. Admins are not dumb, they have access to login IPs, login times, chat logs, etc. Don't lie, everyone here can say they have a brother, a sister, a girlfriend or a magic parrot that plays Archeage, thats a complete fabrication when it comes to Peters/Garcia/Jooker, Tcchesco/Raiane, Garcia/Peters/Jooker are the same person, we used to play together, Tcchesco/Raiane was the one who advised me to get an alternative account so I could have another pool of labor points which is a huuuuge advantage, its cheating. Tcchesco had 2 LP pools a day for at least 2 months, him being unbanned would be very unfair to other players that have to develop their characters with only one labor pool, now Garcia/Peters/Jooker not quite, he had it for less time, but still you can check logs and conversations, I'm a translator for Portuguese if you admins want any help, most conversations between these players revolve around them using alternative accounts, and are all in Portuguese since we are Brazilians.

P.S. It doesn't matter if you had a girlfriend or brother that plays or played on an account once or twice, if you use it yourself as an alternative account thats account sharing and it is also a bannable offense, which you Garcia/Peters and Tcchesco/Raiane did. I came clean to Soren, you are still trying to lie, and cheat.

Последнее редактирование:
Peters/Garcia/Jooker/Awakening are the same person, please be honest. Admins are not dumb, they have access to login IPs, login times, chat logs, etc. Don't lie, everyone here can say they have a brother, a sister, a girlfriend or a magic parrot that plays Archeage, thats a complete fabrication when it comes to Peters/Garcia/Jooker, Tcchesco/Raiane, Garcia/Peters/Jooker are the same person, we used to play together, Tcchesco/Raiane was the one who advised me to get an alternative account so I could have another pool of labor points which is a huuuuge advantage, its cheating. Tcchesco had 2 LP pools a day for at least 2 months, him being unbanned would be very unfair to other players that have to develop their characters with only one labor pool, now Garcia/Peters/Jooker not quite, he had it for less time, but still you can check logs and conversations, I'm a translator for Portuguese if you admins want any help, most conversations between these players revolve around them using alternative accounts, and are all in Portuguese since we are Brazilians.

P.S. It doesn't matter if you had a girlfriend or brother that plays or played on an account once or twice, if you use it yourself as an alternative account thats account sharing and it is also a bannable offense, which you Garcia/Peters and Tcchesco/Raiane did. I came clean to Soren, you are still trying to lie, and cheat.
That is what GM think mb.it had recognized them.

Назад
Верх