Question: Detection of cheating players

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Somber

I want to ask the administrator to answer me, the server has the function of detecting player data (life data, battle data)?
I didn't feel this test. The current penalty is: If you want to prove that the player is cheating, you need to find evidence and submit it to the ticket.
Because now I know that players who have been banned for cheating are reports from other players. If no one reports, then he can always use this.
Most players can feel some people, one family is all cheaters. However, the administrator just answers me: you need evidence.
This is connivance in cheating,I don't know what it feels like to go to the server.

I want to ask the administrator to answer me, the server has the function of detecting player data (life data, battle data)?
I didn't feel this test. The current penalty is: If you want to prove that the player is cheating, you need to find evidence and submit it to the ticket.
Because now I know that players who have been banned for cheating are reports from other players. If no one reports, then he can always use this.
Most players can feel some people, one family is all cheaters. However, the administrator just answers me: you need evidence.
This is connivance in cheating,I don't know what it feels like to go to the server.
Good afternoon. The detection system works as it should. In addition to the detection of violators, the administration also pays attention to the complaints of the players, but as you wrote - always need proof. Without evidence, we have no right to punish the player, this is understandable and logical, as is the case all over the world. You should not worry about this.

Good afternoon. The detection system works as it should. In addition to the detection of violators, the administration also pays attention to the complaints of the players, but as you wrote - always need proof. Without evidence, we have no right to punish the player, this is understandable and logical, as is the case all over the world. You should not worry about this.
I need an honest answer, not an official perfunctory.Use the player who is accelerating the delivery of the package, using the script to plant the player. It has been a long time and they are still there.The detection system is not a panacea, I am AFK for one month. When I came back, those who cheated were still.I think it is necessary to add manual background detection. For example, some people's combat data.I think it is necessary to add manual data detection. For example, some people have battle data.

I need an honest answer, not an official perfunctory.Use the player who is accelerating the delivery of the package, using the script to plant the player. It has been a long time and they are still there.The detection system is not a panacea, I am AFK for one month. When I came back, those who cheated were still.I think it is necessary to add manual background detection. For example, some people's combat data.I think it is necessary to add manual data detection. For example, some people have battle data.
You may not understand what I mean. I can give you an example. For example: an archer, his attack coefficient is 1, and the speed is 1. If he uses cheating, change them to 1.2~1.4 or even higher. Excuse me, how can I prove that he is cheating through video?
Without the identification of your server data, they can be interpreted as fluctuations. Only when you really experience it will you discover the root of the problem. It is not through a video to prove their legitimacy.

Modification of local data will not be detected, I see many abnormal players now play very comfortable, including the previous naka, until he left he was not detected, 3500GS kill 6500 only 2HIT, you can not believe me, but not only I have seen. thank for all, respect all administrators.
Peace and love

I understand what you mean. and try to explain. We have an anti-cheat system and it copes with its work. But cheats and stuff does not stand still and develop. It is impossible to predict and outstrip, here the help of the players is accepted, therefore we ask for evidence. If you have any questions - address them to Kusanagi in pm. discuss this topic on the forum is not necessary. have a nice day.

Modification of local data will not be detected, I see many abnormal players now play very comfortable, including the previous naka, until he left he was not detected, 3500GS kill 6500 only 2HIT, you can not believe me, but not only I have seen. thank for all, respect all administrators.
Peace and love
Naka spoke a lot, but no one saw the evidence from him and the confirmation of his words. As a result, he was punished.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх