NyashNyash Recruitment (Eastern Faction)

Tatsuya

Guild Recruitment: NyashNyash

NyashNyash guild is presently recruiting players that are interested in small to medium scale PvP and PvE game content. We are primarily an English speaking guild and mostly communicate in English, but we also have Chinese, Dutch, German, Japanese, Russian speaking members. We're also a new-player friendly guild with no gear requirement, no level requirement restriction. So if you're a new player and want to learn more about the game, join us and our veteran members will guide you through it.
We are a Non-PK guild which means that we don't kill green players(eastern players). We highly recommend that our members use Discord to keep up to date with the guild activities, keep in touch with other members and to report any issues to the guild officers. We also have Crysanium on our discord who's the Official English Community Moderator of ArcheRage(RU).
To sum it all up, We at NyashNyash are a group of casual yet competitive players that look out for each other as a family and help each other in progressing through this game in both skill and economy. Join us and we'll have a great time together!

PvE Activities
1. Mistsong Dungeon.
2. Serpentis Dungeon.
3. Dahuta Weekly Dungeon.
4. Greater Dungeons.
5. Lesser Dungeons.
6. Alliance Organized Dungeons.
7. World Bosses (East, Auroria, Sea) *Morpheus, if the pirates are kind enough not to mess it up.

PvP Activities
1. Mistmarrow War
2. Halcyona War
3. Crimson Rift
4. Grimghast Rift
5. Alliance Organized PvP

Training Provided
1. PvP PvE Skill Training
2. New Player Training
3. Dungeon Training
4. Money Making Training(New Players)

Facilities Provided
1. Well maintained Discord
2. Spreadsheet for everything
3. A promise that "Well have fun"
4. SweetnSalty Discord Admin (Tatsuya)

How to Join
You can send a whisper or an ingame mail to the following persons:
1. Rikku (Leader)
2. Achimah (Recruitment Officer)
3. Wateva (Officer)
4. Mayumi (Diplomatic Officer)

Please make sure to send an ingame owl mail if the above mentioned people are offline or not responding(probably afk).
You'll be asked to download and join our discord server after which a Discord Admin or Recruitment officer will allot you proper discord roles to access private discord channels.

Sincerly,
Tatsuya
NN Discord Admin

Последнее редактирование:
Hi,

I am completely new to ArcheAge/Rage. Is this thread/guild still actual? (being 2018 posts and all)
Also, is there a place for pure crafter/trader in this world?

Hi,

I am completely new to ArcheAge/Rage. Is this thread/guild still actual? (being 2018 posts and all)
Also, is there a place for pure crafter/trader in this world?

Yes, this guild still exists and is more active than ever before. I would advise you to reach out to @Rikku in our servers discord and speak with her directly, shes the guild leader.

If you have not joined our discord yet, the invite link is: https://discord.gg/j5WBJTy

Yes, this guild still exists and is more active than ever before. I would advise you to reach out to @Rikku in our servers discord and speak with her directly, shes the guild leader.

If you have not joined our discord yet, the invite link is: https://discord.gg/j5WBJTy

Thanks for the answer and sorry for silence on my part.
Yesterday, I've tried playing this game for the first time. I saw all the gathering nodes, all the crafting stations - and was unable to use them. I got to some level, don't remember exactly, maybe 15 or 16. Then I googled the answer up: gathering/crafting after level 52. Really? Why have I even believed that guy on Reddit suggesting ArcheRage?

Sorry, I really struggle finding motivation to launch the game for the second time.

Yesterday, I've tried playing this game for the first time. I saw all the gathering nodes, all the crafting stations - and was unable to use them. I got to some level, don't remember exactly, maybe 15 or 16. Then I googled the answer up: gathering/crafting after level 52. Really? Why have I even believed that guy on Reddit suggesting ArcheRage?

Sorry, I really struggle finding motivation to launch the game for the second time.

it is level 52 required yes, and it also has its reasons. I understand if that might be upsetting for you, but you do not need to do crafting to level up, i advise doing the main and green quests you find, you could also do auto fishing to level up passively, opening coin purses (which uses labor) also rewards alot of exp, besides that, you can also write music papers (just need the music sheets which im sure someone could provide you if you joined an guild/group) to level up more quickly. but of course, it will take a little while. Once you reach level 52 you can craft taxes or do any other labor-activity and you will be level 55 in no time.

Once youre level 52 you may also receive our support pack which will give you full celestial hiram gears.

yeah of course it would be much better to have tons of bots running around low lvl zones gathering all the nodes, so you wouldnt even see them and you'd happily follow main storyline

also, on level 15 or 16 you wouldnt be able to craft anything since you'd lack materials anyway

Назад
Верх