Новый квест "А что было после"

Исправимс, после рестарта будет работать корректно.

Я не совсем понимаю, чего вы хотели от титула, который вы получаете в довесок к остальным достаточно дорогим плюшкам и который может получить каждый?

Do not call this a fix. The mechanics worked as it was intended by the developers! This is a gift, favor, indulgence for pirates, they are unhappy with us. They themselves can not do anything. Themselves went to where the content is limited and they themselves now ask him to expand there. What kind of request will you have next? Locks you allow to capture? Or that you could kill everywhere and you no one?

You mean to tell me that as pirates we should lose ability to access custom content, that increases this servers availability for new players, and provides a nifty title for people who prefer to grind mobs? Its not like we asked for any special treatment to begin with, the whole pirate effort started because we were fed up with nation zerg and we dont have the numbers nor is our main interest to make a nation, even if we want to unite east and west players who wish to stand up against the strongest. Its not like developer efforts to allow pirates join for Red Dragon were asked or demanded for either, the developers obviously recognized that there was need for more contest for it to keep server more balanced. Hell atleast ArcheRage developers try something new, XLGames took 3 years to do anything to a allmost useless faction.

[QUYou answer me a few questions. Who is to blame for deciding to become a pirate? And why should everyone now adjust everything to you? I may want to be alone in my own faction and have an eternal castle. So what do I do, now ask the admins about this? Or do you think that everyone decides your money? Write to the developers in Korea and say that you're a pirate, you yourself went into pirates, and now you're bored and a little content. I want to see what they say to you. If the pirates tomorrow want a button - to kill all the reds in the district, so, wake up asking for it, because you have no content? Never pirates took the dragon. Do you have your boss, or can we do so that during the Murphesis murder for the west and east there was a world? And pirates could not beat anyone? How do you like this idea? You just zazhralis and you have little income. And you wanted to spit on the rest.OTE="Kornotic, post: 77928, member: 4957"]You mean to tell me that as pirates we should lose ability to access custom content, that increases this servers availability for new players, and provides a nifty title for people who prefer to grind mobs? Its not like we asked for any special treatment to begin with, the whole pirate effort started because we were fed up with nation zerg and we dont have the numbers nor is our main interest to make a nation, even if we want to unite east and west players who wish to stand up against the strongest. Its not like developer efforts to allow pirates join for Red Dragon were asked or demanded for either, the developers obviously recognized that there was need for more contest for it to keep server more balanced. Hell atleast ArcheRage developers try something new, X**ames took 3 years to do anything to a allmost useless faction.[/QUOTE]

Последнее редактирование:
Sorry bunch of text is getting lost in translation, but just to point out, we never asked or demanded for anything, and when it comes to content we actually have people complaining we raid too much. You seem to be under the assumption that we are demanding or extorting our pay to win, but you are mistaken. And by the way, the castle nerfs were a great addition, doesnt matter to us tho but for server health its great.

[QUOTE = "Kornotic, post: 77968, member: 4957"] Извините, что текст текста теряется в переводе, но просто чтобы указать, мы никогда не спрашивали или не требовали ничего, и когда дело доходит до контента, у нас действительно есть люди, жалующиеся мы слишком много бегаем. Вы, кажется, полагаете, что мы требуем или вымогаем нашу зарплату, чтобы выиграть, но вы ошибаетесь. И, кстати, замки nerfs были отличным дополнением, для нас не важно, но для здоровья сервера это здорово. [/ QUOTE]
D развития сервера здорово отдать все в одни руки? Ты хоть немного думаешь что пишешь? Превратить сервер снова в болото и фарм одной ги это здорово? Человек, ты немного не думаешь головой. Может для развития пиратов и набивания карманов - это здорово, только потом бегай лови ваших братьев на запрещенном сайте, где они пытаются аккаунты спихнуть,потому что им скучно тут стало...И да - переводи сам, чего все говорят на английском,переводите на ру.

You seem to be misunderstanding my intentions, but we are not getting content for free. We fight Frag me and WildWest everyday for months, and are fine with this and enjoy it. The reason why we became pirates was to do this, as east and west we are not strong enough. Please understand that my intentions are to explain what we as pirates started as and aimed for and nothing more. We might be misunderstanding each other because of the ENG->RU->RU->ENG translations abit :D

И какую же надо книгу там искать?
Уже все отбегал
Добрый день. Первый этаж библиотеки, в коридоре на полу, между А7 и Б7. Итемы имеют время респа - если кто-то перед вами собрал, придется подождать)

Добрый день. Первый этаж библиотеки, в коридоре на полу, между А7 и Б7. Итемы имеют время респа - если кто-то перед вами собрал, придется подождать)
А7 и Б7 уже не существует. Так как выполнить сюжетку Враг Близко? Где искать? Может это уже не действительный квест?

А7 и Б7 уже не существует. Так как выполнить сюжетку Враг Близко? Где искать? Может это уже не действительный квест?
Добрый день.
Инфа про А7 от 2020 года)
Сейчас оно недалеко от старого квеста с Глазом - в одной из башенок (даже не знаю, как это назвать, чтобы понятно было). К сожалению, нет возможности показать - не в игре. Покричите в чат, думаю, кто-нибудь обязательно отзовётся.

Оставлю.
Вдруг кому пригодится :)

Вложения

• два.jpg
    два.jpg
    183,8 КБ · Просмотры: 381
  • раз.jpg
    раз.jpg
    309,6 КБ · Просмотры: 383
Назад
Верх