Набор на должность модератор форума

1.firefiret
3.Chinese and English
4.Discord:chongqing#4342 and outlook:[email protected]
5.I was the leader of Archeage-Na chinese guild for three years.I have many times and patience to work for game.
6.Recently ,many chinese goin your sever and some ppl want to join your sever.But some of them quit game and donnt goin ,becasue there does not support

Chinese and communication disorders.You know that not everyone are good at english.So I think you need a chinese forum to solve problem and releease

information.Future more,if there is a chinese GM,they will be more passion to play AA in your sever.And you will more understand our dynamics and some

requirements.
I hope you acceept my application.I will lead to more ppl come in and make the game longer.
Sinerely !
firefiret

1.Edsonyan
3.Translate in English and Russian through Google Translate
4.QQ:498271983 mail:[email protected] mobile:+8615009881384
5.In the fog forest community - the Chinese server archeage forum, led the Chinese team to play the game
6.I think this game has a lot of Chinese players in the game, but the Chinese players to deal with the problem is very troublesome, there are a lot of people do not know how to deal with and translate Russian, I think I can stand up to help these Chinese players, Chinese players have a lot of plug , I think I can stand up to stop, after all, the money of the Chinese players for the server to do a lot of contributions.

Назад
Верх