More content

Haku

Hi,
I'm writing this post to ask for more pve content, because grinding all day for new gear becomes stale and boring. Besides, the game has very little pve content and even that people don't care about, because pvp is more important to them. The titan event was quite fun actually, so, considering ArcheRage offers custom updates, I don't think it's too much to ask for :)

Also, I would like to address that the main story quest line (the custom one that you guys made) is impossible to complete, I've been stuck at this early quest which needs Kadum and CR boss, but noone does CR boss and even if we try to do it with a few people, we end up dead by the boss or we get killed by reds. Perhaps a peace time specifically for CR raid would be possible? The rewards are just very good from the quest line, that's why it's so nerve racking to be trying for 2 months now!

I'm writing this post to ask for more pve content, because grinding all day for new gear becomes stale and boring. Besides, the game has very little pve content and even that people don't care about, because pvp is more important to them. The titan event was quite fun actually, so, considering ArcheRage offers custom updates, I don't think it's too much to ask for :)
titans will come in short while (c) Kusanagi

Also, I would like to address that the main story quest line (the custom one that you guys made) is impossible to complete, I've been stuck at this early quest which needs Kadum and CR boss, but noone does CR boss and even if we try to do it with a few people, we end up dead by the boss or we get killed by reds. Perhaps a peace time specifically for CR raid would be possible? The rewards are just very good from the quest line, that's why it's so nerve racking to be trying for 2 months now!

If you stuck on that god bless, since later on will be harded things to do

Hi,

Hi, as torime already said, Titan event will launch very soon.

About your second text, Kadum gets killed everyday for mistmerrow, try to attend a early prime time or an primetime Mistmerrow (Such as the Mistmerrow that starts at 13:15 CEST or the one that starts at 19:00 CEST)

For the CR bosses, it is a raid that is held more rarely now because players usually can complete their CR quests without doing the actual CR raid, I would advise you to hold a look out for combined raids which happen very often, mostly people will go from CR to Aegis/Whale, or do Aegis/Whale first and then CR if the time alligns well.

These raids should also be joined on prime time, when you see that there are alot of players on the raid (you can check the number of players in the raid in the Raid Information window where you can apply for it) because the CR bosses are more difficult to kill now.

besides that, the custom quest line is generally less difficult to complete, there are some more difficult quests which later on includes you to do a skateboard race and fly to a place high up - also there will be alot of dungeon going ( ALOT of dungeon going ) or the custom bosses which players usually say are difficult to do.

CR is just a matter of having a good timing for it or not, wait for the right raid, or maybe you can even start a CR raid yourself and recruit players, people would join for this too.

Назад
Верх