language question

xpiredz

so basiclly im from EU and im about to download the ru client cuz i know my ping will be way better than NA one my question is will the client and options and ingame options quests etc will be in rusian or i can change it to english .

Hello, if you open the launcher there is an option to turn the client into english or french.

Every quest, the interfaces etc will be purely in english.
All custom content is translated to english by me aswell.

The only thing that is not yet fully in english is the nation name (as in, Haranya nation has russian name, nuia nation too).
One more thing that is not fully in english is the teleport book. Im putting a picture here.

These things are being worked on though, everything else is in english.

If you have any further questions you can also join our discord to keep in touch with us directly or write me on the forums/ingame (name Crysanium). Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/cRC3JzG

You can also turn the forum and the mainpage (ru.archerage.to) fully to english.

To know how check this link:

https://ru.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/forum-english-language-on-forum.7242/

Also, to further make your playtime comfortable playing with many russians who... are not the best in english, ive made a translation of common used terms in russian and english.

Most people use these to create raids and join raids and to prevent misscommunication:

https://ru.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/russian-english-archerage-terms.6774/

Screenshot_13.png

ty Crysanium for the fast reply one last thing im bringing couple of friends with me is there's any recommendation which nation to join so we all can play together and i noticed the torrent is 16gb while the direct is 19gb

Yes the torrent is packed better so it is smaller, in the end the client size is the same, but i would advise to download with torrent, there has been less issues with that.

hmm which nation.

There is a russian english mixed guild on Nuia called TAW, they newly started recruiting again PVE/PVP orientated.
There is a smaller purely english guild on Nuia called GummyBears, they have been around for awhile.

There is a Large purely english guild on Haranya called Nyash Nyash, no recruitment restriction and they are very helpful and friendly to newcomers , PVP/PVE orientated (it is like the go to place for all english players that start playing on haranya.)
There is a small french guild on haranya, PVE orientated (10-15 member)
There is the guild i am in, called Paradise East, it is majorily russian with some english speakers and the russians try hard to talk english to make it comfortable, but it is a PVP orientated guild that recruits 4k gs + above, also on Haranya.

Nyash nyash guild usually joins my guild every night for Luscas, abyssal, kraken, dgs and worldbosses like morph/nazar as we do a big public raid for this on haranya.

There are 2 playernations, one called Just Quality (russian) and one called The Heaven (formerly purely russian, now nation lead was given to an english player so it is a mixed russian/english nation with alot of english speakers).

The choice is yours )

Назад
Верх