[Конкурс] "Мои тяжелые будни"

Сарказм если шо

А можно мое старое виде , только немного видоизменить для конкурса?

А будни крафтеров 2 дня собираешь ресы и пол месяца копиш ор а потом крафтишься 5 минут

About the PVP Video. Does worldbosses count aswell? (Kraken, Red Dragon.. and such) because then I would have alot of ideas :D Of course, those worldbosses always include PVP. But does it have to be battleground pvp strictly or worldbosses / ocean pvp is fine too?

Can the pvp video feature other players in a focus? as example, my boyfriend and i play together, im his healer, whenever I pvp he is with me. so he would be part of the video aswell, that is fine?
considering the 'put a story into the video' its kinda difficult with pvp in mind, since you cannot add how you prepare (as example in your housing, gathering stuff for your potions to go to war) etc, correct?

Does the pvp video need to have a set story line, or can you just put pvp events of different locations and match it with the music / what is happening?

as another last example: You are going on your way alone, on your way you are finding a group of people to play together, and the rest of the video will feature the pvp/dungeon/bosses you kill together?

Can the pvp video feature other players in a focus? as example, my boyfriend and i play together, im his healer, whenever I pvp he is with me. so he would be part of the video aswell, that is fine?
considering the 'put a story into the video' its kinda difficult with pvp in mind, since you cannot add how you prepare (as example in your housing, gathering stuff for your potions to go to war) etc, correct?

Does the pvp video need to have a set story line, or can you just put pvp events of different locations and match it with the music / what is happening?

as another last example: You are going on your way alone, on your way you are finding a group of people to play together, and the rest of the video will feature the pvp/dungeon/bosses you kill together?
You can implement any of these ideas, just try to observe the time limit for vidio (5-15 minutes). In addition, you can take part in all three categories.

Где все авантюристы!? Не интересно будет быть единственным участником х_х

Назад
Верх