Is it possible to get the game Client into English?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Riddimgr

Hi all I am a new player here on this server, and I just managed to log on in game, I found that the client in game is fully Russian language.

Is there any way or possibility for that to be adjusted to suite English speaking players? Please let me know, thanks

Adaptation is most likely impossible, the server did not really see English-speaking players (it was without mistakes, in good English), and I think if you ask questions - you will be answered by players. Everyone knows how to use an interpreter and write grammatically thanks to him. If there are questions about the game - ask, I will help than I can

As far as I know, currently there's no English patch available for 2.9 version of the game. Last time it was updated 3 years ago. I believe if there will be enough EU community, admins might work it out and make a patch (like bnsonline did).
But for some reason I doubt that there will be enough players, and obviously you will need second, international server, because I have a feeling that RU community ain't wanna play with EU on the same realm.

Hey! We wont do it, but I guy wrote me that he changed client language to en by hisself

Thanks for the response, me and a friend are working on changing our client to en, would it be ok for us to do so?

Последнее редактирование:
Any chance once you complete the english patch you could private message me it Riddimgr? Would really appreciate it if it's not to much trouble. If it's ok with the admins of course.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх