Im from EU should i play NA or RU ?

RU has more EU players, and quiet a few NA players aswell.

RU has a huge russian playerbase of course, NA has mainly english players,which is more popular is hard to say :)

Try playing atleast a day or few hours on both servers to test ur ping and connection.
If u will try playing Ru, i can recommend u join Haranaya and speak with NyashNyash guild (mainly EN speaking)

There's plenty of english speaking players on .Ru, there are English speaking guilds on both nations, NyashNyash on East and Coitus Interruptus on West. You also have Bromance in the player nation Heaven but you need to be well geared to join those guys. If you have any questions post here or mail me ingame @ Ambi

I played on NA for 2 weeks just over a month ago and 150-200 ping is too much for this game and if both servers were new all the Eu players would play on .Ru but the time they put into their gear is too much imo

I suggest you go West if you are any bit experienced at the game and want to pvp, they're the weaker nation but we formed a english speaking guild to get stronger and we are making fantastic progress

Последнее редактирование:
Назад
Верх