How to start?

Hi, i would like to join in this archeage p.server. I downloaded the client, and started to downloaded the game (about 13gb) as normal archeage. Don't know what i should press after, if i close the client it will re-download the whole 13gb of the game again. Need support. Any "how to connect" guide?

Hi, thanks for answer. i do not have english option. it's everything in RU, i just hit the direct download link and downloaded this: ArcheRageV1.0, after i installed the client i got this window (which is the client of course) and it automatically start to download the game. When i close it and re-open it it will download another 13GB of files.

3z7vZ55.jpg

Последнее редактирование:
Download the torrent file if you want it's the full game. And there is english but you need to change it documents/archeage/system and you paste this locale = "en_us" at the bottom

ok thank you, will try that tomorrow. For change the language it's c:/archeage/documents/system.cfg if i remember. It's different despite @Bangz said or i am wrong?

You should start the client as RU version first to see that it works fine and than try to make changes so it will go to English.
Good luck.

Ok so, nothing i re.downloaded the .msi file from a direct link (browser) i re.installed the client and automatically start to download the game 13gb, once it finish i hit the ИГРАТЬ and nothing happen, the client will stuck it, once i close it and re.open it it will re.download the game. Didn't have time to try the torrent version for now.

Ok so, nothing i re.downloaded the .msi file from a direct link (browser) i re.installed the client and automatically start to download the game 13gb, once it finish i hit the ИГРАТЬ and nothing happen, the client will stuck it, once i close it and re.open it it will re.download the game. Didn't have time to try the torrent version for now.

- Best way would be to use the torrent file cause it will download the installer (the 13gb one)
If still doesn't work try chaning the folder you are installing the game or maybe to another Disk (C,D,E,F)

Good luck.
Hit me up if you still encounter problems.

Hi, seems by downloading the game with torrent it work, now i have another problem, it say, login failed verify you username and password. I already put those in the client and hit start, but when it start it sai login failed. Is forum username and password works in the client right?

Found! yes indeed i need to registered a separate account for join in game, and another account for join in forum. I'm in between. Just downloaded the torrent (i think the direct link installer it's bugged) registered an account and hit play. It work thanks!

Назад
Верх