Ги баф

Убрать ги баф

• Всего проголосовало
I'm aware of the negative effects and of course I think the problem is that even if you break 80% and reduce the amount of healing you receive it's very difficult to kill because your opponent will use the ability to immune to the damage, but if you don't use the damage you won't be able to do the right amount of damage
An attack reduces the enemy's damage by 1k but the priest heals 2.3k with a sustained recharge
All gameplay is the tank controller priest disarmed defenses and reduced healing and then output
Lack of Diversity
Like the Musketeer version of the tank control in the Musketeer seconds kill enemies
It's boring

I'm aware of the negative effects and of course I think the problem is that even if you break 80% and reduce the amount of healing you receive it's very difficult to kill because your opponent will use the ability to immune to the damage, but if you don't use the damage you won't be able to do the right amount of damage
An attack reduces the enemy's damage by 1k but the priest heals 2.3k with a sustained recharge
All gameplay is the tank controller priest disarmed defenses and reduced healing and then output
Lack of Diversity
Like the Musketeer version of the tank control in the Musketeer seconds kill enemies
It's boring
It can be one way to kill the enemy but it shouldn't be the only way to kill the enemy

Lack of Diversity
It's boring
he has schizophrenia
only plays on the dasheer and on the tractor

Назад
Верх