Armor as strong as steel... and highspeed too!
- The event will be held in form of an Deathmatch.
- The battles will take place in 3 rounds.
- Winner of the first round = 1st place, winner of 2nd round = 2nd place, winner of 3rd round = 3rd place.
- The battle will be on the Armored Tanks we will provide.
- The battle consists of an team of 2 people. (1 driver, 1 cannon)
- The event will be held if there are atleast 6 registered teams.
- Anyone of our server can take part, nomatter which language you speak.
- Only teams that have registered can participate.
- If your team member cannot come and you need to change them, you can do so until 1hour before the start of our Deathmatch via discord to: Aranzeb#1060.
Ynystere - Noble Hunting Grounds
Ynystere - Noble Hunting Grounds
- Steel Ammo
- Siege Ammo
How will the deathmatch be held:
- The Event Manager will give out the temporary tanks (speed 12 m/s).
- The Event Manager will arrange crew throughout the battle ground.
- The players will call their tanks and confirm wether they are ready to fight or not. The Battle will start after our Event Manager gives the signal.
- The battle will going on until there is only 1 tank left.
- After this, the second round will start, and then the third.
- The winners of 1 round cannot participate in the next round.
To take part in this Deathmatch, please apply in the following topic
- Trying to interrupt the tournament will result in an temporary account ban.
- It is forbidden to use Shatigon sand to repair your tank and respawn it in midst of the battle. For the next battles, new tanks will be given out.
- It is forbidden to flood the chat, to behave uncivilized or insult other players.
- It is forbidden to summon any cars etc. that are not issued by the Event Manager.
- The battle will only end if all tanks are destroyed from one team, if an player of the team dies by the siege damage, it will not count as victory.
- To PvP in the battle against another team is not allowed, you may only use the tanks cannons to deal damage to the enemys team.
- You can use the siege tank in any of the modes it has, using Siege Ammo or regular Steel Ammo.
- You can watch and spectate the battle, but do not interfere with it and keep your distance from the fighting teams.
- If your tank is destroyed, your crew (2people) will leave the battle.
- At the borders of the tournament ground will be assistants watching so you do not leave the battle ground.
- It is forbidden to use any gear or titles that will increase siege or tank damage.
- Personal buffs are allowed, as well as buffs from team members (as example: Health Lift or Jujube Juice).
- You may use food and potions to regenerate your Health or Mana (As example: Nuis Nova and Krakens Might).
- It is allowed to leave the driver/gun position of the tank, to perform an action such as healing an team member or going on the cannon position of another tank to replace a dead member.
- You can use the Riders Escape Skill if your tank got stuck while moving.
1st Place - 5000 Credits + Firewrought Dragonslayer Costume
2nd Place - 4000 Credits + Firebreath Dragonslayer Costume
3rd Place - 3000 Credits + Chimera Agent Uniform
Good luck dear players!
The Tournament will be held on November 2 at 17:00 CET (19:00 MSK).
The teams should arrived at the meeting point atleast half an hour before tournament start.
(The time/date may change at any time, to be up to date please pay attention to this forum posts!)