With our maintenance of the 18th of September the Rum runners Festival is finally back on our servers!
It will stay active until October 1st, 2019.
It's summer! a very hot summer to be exact, which better time would it be to finally host our most favorite ingame event?! Exactly! Theres no better time than now, so here it is! The Rum Runner Rapids Festival is finally back!
- Rookborne Basin and Windscour Savannah have been forced into peace for the duration of the event.
- Up to 3 River Festival Coins can be earned per day by completing event quests.
- Rewards can be purchased with River Festival Coins
You will find the event south of Lokas Steps in Rookborne Basin.
1. Accept the quests from Yoon and Nogan.
Collect 5 Checkpoint flags in the river beside you in a limited amount of time.
Deliver a item that is timed (24hour) to another NPC - Brewmaster Vaughn.
For Nogans quest you can craft 2 possible versions of barrels to catch the checkpoints:
Wrapped Strawberry Barrel (TEMPORARY)
1 Lumber - 2 Paper
Scroll: Watermelon Barrel (PERMANENT)
10 Fine Lumber - 10 Fine Leather - 2 Paper
Once you have your barrel, get into the water, spawn it and have fun sliding down the small river... and while youre having so much fun, do not forget to catch all the checkpoints to finish your quest!
- Leftside Bounce
- Rightside Bounce
- Barrel Jump
- Owners Mark
- Touch Checkpoint Flag [Novice] (use this skill for the Novice quest)
- Touch Checkpoint Flag [Advance] (use this skill for the Advance quest)
Exchangeable goodies include some cute swimwear for him and her:
More details on the timed gliding event will be updated very soon! Stay tuned~