[Flashmob] Be my valentine

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
  • Ririchiyo
  • Female
  • I love cats and tea and plushies \o/
  • I would wish for my secret valentine to not always run so far away from his loyal healer and end up dying x:

Registrations are closed!

Everyone will receive a mail ingame with their secret valentine on February 14 between 06:00 to 08:00 CET (08:00-10:00 MSK).

Gifting time therefor starts at 08:00 CET (10:00 MSK) as soon you have received the mail with your partner until Februray 16, 2019.

Please post a picture of the mail you have sent on this topic.

and I hope everyone will meet a nice Secret Valentine!

Последнее редактирование:
Без имени.png
2.png

and translate:

Despite the fact that you are a guy (just like me), and in spite of the fact that you repeatedly attacked me in pvp, I congratulate you on St. Valentine's Day. I want to be healthy, be loved. As well as successful grades and engravings. I give you elixirs to survive longer in battle, sweet marzipans (to you, to eat, or to lure beauties) breakfasts of the hero to become a true hero, a construction plan with which you will start building your posh mansion, and of joyful mood =)

Вложения

• 2.png
    2.png
    219,4 КБ · Просмотры: 241
You want to be very fun,
Very reasonable and kind to all.
I want to remained you all happy,
And wish that you had your own personal harem.

I wish the sequel of your favorite anime )
REDCTz6dMxI.jpg

Hi everyone,

Here's the screenshots. I did something a bit special) So the real surprise for tido is in the chest on my farm) I will add a picture later what is actually in it (or he will :D ) but he will be the first to see it so I don't ruin the surprise!

unknown.png

Dear Tido, before you go treasure hunting, have a map. So you don't get lost looking for the chest.

unknown.png

I'm waiting,

Elle

unknown.png

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх