[Flashmob] Be my valentine

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
sefsef.PNG

Has everyone received a gift from their valentine?

If you have not, please leave me a message on the forum or on discord!

Ok so, my special someone was Bram... So i decided to take him on a journey...
7Y3u7u6.jpg

SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !SPOILER ALERT !
IwK29xW.png

BAD ENDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mxDUbTy.png

GOOD ENDING!!!!
be7zIGe.png

2nd mail
jTXzj77.jpg

LINK FROM 2nd MAIL
VamswND.png

BAD ENDING !
0FyUxhz.png

GOOD ENDING
PjwB7YU.png

3rd MAIL !!!!
AqhEBj0.jpg

LINK FROM MAIL
MwauIem.png

BAD ENDING
PWnRxQS.png

GOOD ENDING
D2Oe5HW.png

FINAL MAIL !
3EwDut4.jpg

Virtual hug to Bram also known as Ellesandra
tuH4gqZ.gif

Winners have been selected!

There were many very very beautiful entries so we had a very difficult time choosing. We have gained many gray hairs and lost our precious finger nails in the process.. but in the end we came to an decision!

Because there were so many beautiful letters sent we have also increased the numbers of Winners from total of 3 to a total of 6.

We thank you all for participating and hope you had a very pleasant and beautiful Valentinesday, and we hope that everyone is happy with the mail they have received.

The winners are:

1st Place - @Ellesandra(Bram VDB) - you won 3000 Credits and the Angelic Whisper: Combat costume.
2nd Place
- @TheHive - you won 2000 Credits and the Angelic Whisper: Combat costume.
3rd Place
- @CactuS - you won 1500 Credits.

4th Place - @Fayar - you won 1000 Credits.
5th Place - @Kzn - you won 1000 Credits.
6th Place
- @Rikku - you won 1000 Credits.

Please double check wether or not your ingame name is right and send a mail to @Nui if you have changed it recently!
The prizes will be sent out after 1-3 days.

Thank you very much for joining this Flashmob and creating this nice memory with us!

All rewards have been sent out.

If you did not receive yours, please send a message on discord or on the forum to Nui or me.

Thank you so much again for participating, it was very pleasant!​

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх