Discord ?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Hello,
we do not have an official discord server just yet since most russians are using teamspeak, but there is something in the talks about an discord for the RU version :)

Последнее редактирование:
There should be a discord made so that more English speaking players or non Russians can join the server because they're going to NA playing with 150-200 ping and quitting and most don't come to .Ru because they think it's just Russians and others spread that as fact. If the owners want the server to grow not just in Russia a discord is required so people can even find that there's a sizable English speaking population other than downloading the game which isn't small by any means ( 16gb )

Реакции: Nui
Hello, as I said I am working on creating one! Just need to talk to the admins first about their opinion, also need to set up some bots for spam and bad language protection, since I would want that discord to stay friendly even if there are players of different or opposing factions.

The US one originated from a unofficial one prior to the server even launching. So ive gone an taken a liberty to make an unofficial one, due to recent events of having to clean out our guild discord of non-nation players. Ill be making a separate topic for this as it is a work in progress for this weekened

The admins will create an official discord for ArcheRage. RU :) its already in the works

Don't worry, information about the Discord will be posted of Forum right prior the release.

I also feel that this is quite a high priority, that should have existed for a long time now, even if theres was no direct demand for it at the time.
I just looked on the NA forums and there's new Eu guilds on NA that would be much better off here in terms of ping and a much easier economy to start off in. Do they even know that the server has plenty of English speaking players or that it's located in Western Europe? There is nowhere for them to find this information and now is the time where people are quitting live in droves because of Gamigo and they can't find anything. Also i'm speaking from experience. I started on NA in September donated and couldn't deal with the ping until a Eu friend of mine from NA who invested too much time to switch to Eu told me of the sizable Eu population. 6 weeks later I've already donated over 1k euros on to this server and only reason i found out about it was pure luck because i gave away my stuff on NA.

I do not understand how there is no discord when it's mainly going to attract Western players who can donate and keep the server running. You don't need all fancy bots the second it's up. I've run lots of discords/wikis for other private server games where the publisher was horrendous and first thing we ever did was get a discord up because these are the guys that pay the bills

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх