[Competition] "I remeber how..."

Erayda

"I remember how..."

archeage-gliding1.png
The Server today is the anniversary. How many feelings and pride in this word - anniversary. It's not just a day, it's an event, it's a Victory, only the first one and the hardest one.
How much did our Admins go through this year? How many times did you want to quit everything? How many times have they stumbled and fallen in their path? And how many times did you get up and go on? How many? Nobody will answer, but they do not remember. None of the sleepless nights, nor all the abusive words that managed to sort out, nor the names of all the possible soothing that had time to try, while they put the project on their feet.
How much in this word is the anniversary. And tears, and laughter, and bitterness, and anger, and a feeling of joy and happiness, and a feeling of indignation and despair. All this was and will undoubtedly happen.

But this day is Our, this Victory is Ours! So, we have no right to lower our heads and remember all the bad things, we are obliged with pride looking ahead to plan good, to plan our way to new Victories!
Today, the day of memories, the day when we remember how we started, when the Admins remember themselves, how they had the first thought, not yet formed into an idea, just a thought, to create a new server. A day of memories of how ArcheRage was born and developed.

mountsqnq.png
And here we go to the very essence.
No, I will not ask you to tell me how it all began,
I ask you to do a "Collage of Memories". Go through the old paths that you just stepped in at the beginning, find the players you started with, just stop and look around - how beautiful is this world? Your imagination is not limited. All that is required of you is to collect everything that you like so much on the server and make a collage of it. You can decorate it with verses or quotations, you can shortly sign each screen, for example "And then, we .." or "And I remember how ...". But on the collage there must be a congratulation! From the simple "Congratulations on the anniversary!" to the ballad server, who has what the soul is for.

crystals.png

Rewards:
1st place - 5000 credits and "White Griffin of the Golden Plains"

2nd place - 3000 credits and "White Gryphon of the Golden Plains"
3rd place - 2000 credits and "White Griffin of the Golden Plains"
4-6 place - 1000 credits
7-10 place - 500 credits

The competition will last from February 26 to March 6 (8 days). The results will be on 7 March.

I'm sure you've all experienced enough Bright events to be able to collect them!
Your competitive work should be left in the subject line [HERE]

Последнее редактирование:
Назад
Верх