[Command Event] Pieces of insanity

Crysanium

Команда форума
EN-CH Moderator
Без имени-1.jpg

''The sound of the waves.... once it called me, I was just another young romantic dreamer on my way... I was very naive then... how stupid I was... the sound of the waves... now it is following me like nightmares... and this nightmare is my life. My past... present... future? This sound soon will drive me crazy...'' - read the letters on the yellow page of a small diary. The only lines that saved the time... who are they from?

This diary is a thin notebook with yellow used up pages and a faded cover in white seaweed wrapped. Where did you get it? You don't remember... you can't remember? or do you not want to? Everything that's written there, are these few lines and the initiales of '' GM'' on the backside of the notebook cover.

This diary is a mystery. And you are the one who has to uncover this mystery. For this, you need to know about who was its master and why is the sound of waves, which to many is like a very beautiful music in their ears, a nightmare and torture for him.​

Where can you find out about this? in one of the most mysterious places in our world... the Ayanad Library.
After all, you are absolutely sure that someone is waiting for you inside of said library. Cure or curse... answers or questions, what will you find?

Come join us and find out for yourself!

a00a38_origin.jpg

To participate in this event, you need to gather a team of 5 people. It can be members of your family, guild, nation or even strangers whom you met just on your way and decided to join up with you for this event!

Your objective is to collect the fragments of the memories of aboves mentioned notebooks owner and follow its way.
Perhaps... in the end you will find something valueable.

Conditions to participate:

• To participate in the quest, you need a team of 5 members (full party.)
  • The team must previously have registered in THIS topic. Registration for it is lasting from July 22 to August 22.
  • If you are a solo player and you can not collect a team for the registration prior the event, try stay cheerful and come to the starting point where everyone will gather, maybe there you will be able to find like-minded people like yourself to team up with!
  • After completing the task, you must make a screenshot of the team next to the ''Goal'' and the description that the task was completed. Just for the memory and also for the report of the event.
  • During the event it is FORBIDDEN to use any kind of teleport. To ensure that this condition is met for all participants that take part in the event there will be a debuff that prohibits teleporting for a period of time for the event.
  • It is forbidden to kill or attack any player who is currently taking part on the quest. A violation is considered an attempt to disrupt and interrupt a game event, and it will be penalized with a account bann.
  • All factions and nations can join this event.
  • Battles or duells next to players who are working on a task is strictly prohibited.
  • Battles or duells between locations are allowed.
  • The whole event will be recorded by the event helpers on each locations as a video report.
  • At the end of the event the winners will receive the award immediately at the last location.
  • Only ONE team can win.
  • At the starting location, the teams will receive a scroll to start the event, in which they will find the first clue and the key to craft the next clue.
  • For an attempt to disrupt or interrupt the event by any third-party (non event participants) players there will be severy punishment in form of an account bann.

Attempt to disrupt / interrupt the event means:

• Attacking the players who participate in the event and task
  • ''Rioting on their ship'' - any attack in the direction of the event and those who try to confuse the partitipants on their way to their quest.
  • Killing the players that take part in the event (if you do not participate yourself)
  • Cheating and faking pictures and etc in attempt to kick out other participants.
crystals.png

Rewards:

The winners of the event will receive the ''Chest of the Madman''.
From it you will obtain:
  • 5000 Credits
  • Title ''Madman''
  • 50 Sunlight Archeum Crystals
  • 50 Moonlight Archeum Crystals
  • Celestial Weapon Anchoring Charm: 2x
  • Celestial Armor Anchoring Charm: 2x
  • Celestial Accessory Anchoring Charm: 2x

Have you read the rewards? Now go back, read the description of this event and pay attention... there is a hint. :)

The event will be held on August 26 from 19:00 MSK (18:00CET). The beginning of the event will also be announced on the server.

Who is insane? are you... or is the world arround you?
Soon... you will find out!

Последнее редактирование:
Dont forget to register your teams on the main post of this event! :) Registration will last for 1 week more.

Dear players, registration deadline for this event has been extended by a few days.

Registrations will now close on August 22 and the event will start august 26.​

Назад
Верх