Bugs since 4.5

trinite

Hi team, I'm having multiple bugs since the update.

1. Disconnect constantly. With VPN I am disconnected immediately, without VPN the disconnects are still frequent (can't run packs).
2. Strangely Beautiful title from Daru Gift event changed to Mother of daru after 4.5
3. White reindeer speed seems to have been lowered. The mount feels slower since 4.5. For reference, it should be 13.3 with armageddon armor.

Hi team, I'm having multiple bugs since the update.

1. Disconnect constantly. With VPN I am disconnected immediately, without VPN the disconnects are still frequent (can't run packs).
2. Strangely Beautiful title from Daru Gift event changed to Mother of daru after 4.5
3. White reindeer speed seems to have been lowered. The mount feels slower since 4.5. For reference, it should be 13.3 with armageddon armor.

Hi! Thank you for your reports now to my answers.

1. Have you tried changing your VPN server? It seems youre the first person to report issues with VPN after the update, but nothing changed on our connection from our end.
2. Yes in 4.5 the title is called Mother of Daru, this is correct and not a bug.
3. Since you say the mount 'feels' slower, have you checked its stats when you are using the armor? Also check the stats when taking off all the armor.

Thanks for the fast response, Crysanium!

1. I tested it out before I posted the bug, changing servers has no real effect. I'll wait until the restart and see if that fixes it.
2. Is there anyway to get the Strangely Beautiful title?
3. I did test it out yesterday because it felt so slow. Mount speed says 11 without armour and 13.3 with. I notice the celestial kitsu had a speed nerf and is being fixed right now. Maybe it's the same thing for the white reindeer?

Thanks for the fast response, Crysanium!

1. I tested it out before I posted the bug, changing servers has no real effect. I'll wait until the restart and see if that fixes it.
2. Is there anyway to get the Strangely Beautiful title?
3. I did test it out yesterday because it felt so slow. Mount speed says 11 without armour and 13.3 with. I notice the celestial kitsu had a speed nerf and is being fixed right now. Maybe it's the same thing for the white reindeer?

1. yes I understand, please let me know via forum or via discord (Crysanium#8843) wether your disconnect problems are fixed after our restart or not.
2. No, unfortunately no
3. I will get the case confirmed, and yes the Moonlight kitsus speed had a bug that made it be 10 m/s instead of 11.5 m/s

Назад
Верх