Baleful Recharge is not working it seems.

Arvinhpm

Hey there, i came back to game after a long time, and i started playing Necromancer, but noticed that the Baleful Recharge talent of the Witchcraft is not working anymore, am i missing something ?

It's not procing any more, you used to get a buff after using fear on targets(when fear effect finished without interrupting it), it is not getting that buff anymore, it is in the description but its not working.

Hi, so we have checked and looked into this skill. It is working properly, the mechanics of it just changed a little. There is only a 2% chance to trigger the Baleful Recharge buff, and once you have triggered this buff, every enemy you fear will gain you exploitation stacks.
If you need this buff for mana regeneration while grinding PVE monsters I would advise you to use the Auramancy Skilltree instead and go for Mediate.

Hi, thanks for the advice and follow up, tho its a shame it was a good build for farming, it is utterly useless now, witchcraft has so many advantages over Auramancy in PVE including health regen and CC's. Is it possible to increase it chance from 2% to like 10% or something? because i think in 2 days of grinding i have not proced it once yet XD. or maybe roll it back to its former model ?

Hi, thanks for the advice and follow up, tho its a shame it was a good build for farming, it is utterly useless now, witchcraft has so many advantages over Auramancy in PVE including health regen and CC's. Is it possible to increase it chance from 2% to like 10% or something? because i think in 2 days of grinding i have not proced it once yet XD. or maybe roll it back to its former model ?

Ok, thanks for your feedback and your suggestion, we will keep it in mind and think about it. If we decide to make this change you will find it in the patchnotes.

Назад
Верх